• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Well my “no dentist” lifestyle is catching up to me. Need to have deep cleanings done on my teeth, half of which I’ve finished. Need all 4 wisdom teeth pulled, need 3 cavities filled, and need a crown put on an emergency root canal I had done a few years back. Hurts my mouth and my wallet.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Well my “no dentist” lifestyle is catching up to me. Need to have deep cleanings done on my teeth, half of which I’ve finished. Need all 4 wisdom teeth pulled, need 3 cavities filled, and need a crown put on an emergency root canal I had done a few years back. Hurts my mouth and my wallet.
    Ouch and OUCH!

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Yeah. I lived the “no Dentist” life for about a decade, after having dealt with the US Army’s finest, I didn’t have too high of an opinion. In fact I had a little anxiety even. Come to find out my cousin married a dentist. Guy is a Mormon pastor, or deacon, he told me but I just don’t remember, regardless, he’s about as threatening and Fred Rogers, but the fact that he had the white coat scared me s***less. I made probably three appointments and canceled them before I finally made it to the office. I finally made it in, and got my cleaning. Looked like a murder scene, blood everywhere, but I survived, with about six cavities.

At any rate, he still scares me to death, and I’m slowly getting everything filled and fixed, but you better believe I’m not about to try to dip out on the dentist for another ten years.

Oh yeah, and come to find out, he was a Navy dentist for quite a few years.
    Just one more reason why I should have joined the navy.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Bass and bucks was a blast. $15 for all day. 25, 50, 100, 200, 350, 550, and 750yrds. The 550 and 750 didn't go so well shooting .223 w/ irons.

I went way south of 30 and have the red neck to prove it.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Bass and bucks was a blast. $15 for all day. 25, 50, 100, 200, 350, 550, and 750yrds. The 550 and 750 didn't go so well shooting .223 w/ irons.

I went way south of 30 and have the red neck to prove it.

I never heard of this place till now. Definitely sounds like it'd be worth the drive. Gonna have to schedule a weekend in to check it out. Thanks for the link too.:+1:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Yeah, no brainer, especially with the drive time. Gunbunnies found it. Really nice people too. You can drive down to the far targets.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    The most people that were on the range today at once were four, seven shooters total all day. I had the whole place to myself for about an hour.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom