jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :faint:

its theraputic to mag dump n then cry at the amount of $$$ u just burned.

its skill n concentration to shoot the other one at long distance. ive done it before at 200 yard with da snobs custom m1 and while it is a challenfe its just meh not a happy like the mag dump.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Well it’s been a while since I’ve posted. Been busy with life in general. Well this weekend I went to Inlaws to celebrate my youngest stepson’s birthday. While coming down the back steps to load the truck up I slipped and slid down the steps with my right foot and body. Left foot remained on the top step. I felt a pop and was unable to move it. Ambulance called, visit to th ER in redneckville. 4+ hour drive home the next day to see an orthopedic here. He took one look at the X-rays and said ‘you are having surgery Thursday to screw and wire you broken knee cap back together. Recovery time is about 8 weeks.’ The only GOOD thing is that I only tore the tendon on one side of the knee not both. normally when this happens it’s both. Guess I’m gonna be chairbound for 4 weeks minimum after surgery to allow it to heal. Then 4 weeks of rehab
    "minimum" :stretcher:
    I hope it truly is.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Well it’s been a while since I’ve posted. Been busy with life in general. Well this weekend I went to Inlaws to celebrate my youngest stepson’s birthday. While coming down the back steps to load the truck up I slipped and slid down the steps with my right foot and body. Left foot remained on the top step. I felt a pop and was unable to move it. Ambulance called, visit to th ER in redneckville. 4+ hour drive home the next day to see an orthopedic here. He took one look at the X-rays and said ‘you are having surgery Thursday to screw and wire you broken knee cap back together. Recovery time is about 8 weeks.’ The only GOOD thing is that I only tore the tendon on one side of the knee not both. normally when this happens it’s both. Guess I’m gonna be chairbound for 4 weeks minimum after surgery to allow it to heal. Then 4 weeks of rehab
    Good luck with your surgery and recovery, ouch.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    blah..blah..blah..

u old thus u like this..
    clinttease.jpg

vs this...
    tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

:)
    I wouldn't mind a Tommy gun, as I already have a M1 Garand. In video games I'm awesome with submachine guns, real life, even qualified expert with an MP5. But trying anything beyond 200 yards with one is wishful thinking. Meanwhile at 400 yards I was going one bullet one target with the M249 light machine gun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom