• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    If JEDI feels a disturbance in the force it is only because I'm going to be crossing the "thug line" and spending a day in Munster. So a hillbilly/mouth breathing/hick will be north of US30 bringing sunshine, fresh air, love of freedom, optimism and chewing tobacco :mullet: up to the uncivilized criminals/thugs/gangstas and ne're-do'ells :pimp: that inhabit the north part of the county.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Ripping up the floor this weekend, I found page 2 of a letter from a guy to his children. Written from a troop ship, he was saying that he was sorry he wouldn't be getting them Christmas presents because he was of to win the war.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Ripping up the floor this weekend, I found page 2 of a letter from a guy to his children. Written from a troop ship, he was saying that he was sorry he wouldn't be getting them Christmas presents because he was of to win the war.
    Any clues to find the owner?

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Yeah, I was asking a neighbor. I thought I had found the daughter, but it sounds like there was a divorce and she moved to CP. I wanted to get the whole floor up before making contact to make sure I found all there was to find. I'm glad I waited.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Well it’s been a while since I’ve posted. Been busy with life in general. Well this weekend I went to Inlaws to celebrate my youngest stepson’s birthday. While coming down the back steps to load the truck up I slipped and slid down the steps with my right foot and body. Left foot remained on the top step. I felt a pop and was unable to move it. Ambulance called, visit to th ER in redneckville. 4+ hour drive home the next day to see an orthopedic here. He took one look at the X-rays and said ‘you are having surgery Thursday to screw and wire you broken knee cap back together. Recovery time is about 8 weeks.’ The only GOOD thing is that I only tore the tendon on one side of the knee not both. normally when this happens it’s both. Guess I’m gonna be chairbound for 4 weeks minimum after surgery to allow it to heal. Then 4 weeks of rehab

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Well it’s been a while since I’ve posted. Been busy with life in general. Well this weekend I went to Inlaws to celebrate my youngest stepson’s birthday. While coming down the back steps to load the truck up I slipped and slid down the steps with my right foot and body. Left foot remained on the top step. I felt a pop and was unable to move it. Ambulance called, visit to th ER in redneckville. 4+ hour drive home the next day to see an orthopedic here. He took one look at the X-rays and said ‘you are having surgery Thursday to screw and wire you broken knee cap back together. Recovery time is about 8 weeks.’ The only GOOD thing is that I only tore the tendon on one side of the knee not both. normally when this happens it’s both. Guess I’m gonna be chairbound for 4 weeks minimum after surgery to allow it to heal. Then 4 weeks of rehab
    I thought I had bad luck. Need to get a wheel chair like in the movie Silver Bullet. Good luck with your surgery.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Stop breaking yourself!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Tommy Guns had a proclivity to jam.
    M-1s in Korea, in the deepest winter, were known to fire, even when other guns failed.

blah..blah..blah..

u old thus u like this..
    clinttease.jpg

vs this...
    tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom