Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Apple orchard picking at Garwood this morning. The kid is fired up for some honey crisps. Then off to the land of many smells.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :/
    grass is still wet from the rains yesterday.
    jedi hopes we get a little sun to dry it off as it needs to be cut.

also jedi hates cats! cats are a$$h...
    other then that looks like jedi's cold is finally clearing up!
    jedi can breath again and just a very slight cough. FINALLY!
    too bad this is not a long weekend. :/

oh well still need to rest a bit more.

oh btw schoops in hammond on indy is celebrating 70 years this month and all month long they have specials. they got something called the destroyer. 7 burger patties, 7 slices of cheese, tatter toes, bacon and the works plus onion rings and a 32oz milk shake. finish it in 45mins = free otherwise its $45.

you get a tshirt and your pic on the wall as well.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    jedi hopes we get a little sun to dry it off as it needs to be cut.

also jedi hates cats! cats are a$$h...
    other then that looks like jedi's cold is finally clearing up!
    jedi can breath again and just a very slight cough. FINALLY!
    too bad this is not a long weekend. :/

oh well still need to rest a bit more.

oh btw schoops in hammond on indy is celebrating 70 years this month and all month long they have specials. they got something called the destroyer. 7 burger patties, 7 slices of cheese, tatter toes, bacon and the works plus onion rings and a 32oz milk shake. finish it in 45mins = free otherwise its $45.

Good luck on mowing the lawn. Supposed tp get almost 2 more inches of rain between today and tomorrow.

Hitting the gun show in about an hour or so. Need to stock up on primers and see if i can find some tac powder as well

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

I just rechecked. Looks like they've downgraded the rain amounts. Have maybe a 1/2" now for the weekend. Temps go back up too next week, which sucks. Opening day for deer next Saturday supposed to be 85° and humid. Now that makes me wanna cry!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    jedi just needs maybe 1hr of sunlight to dry this grass.
    jedi cut it wet last week and that was a nightmare. not going to try that again this week.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county

If they let me get it with no tomatoes, I'd give it a go. Never tried an official eating challenge, but what the hey.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Just got back from the gunshow. Did ok. New vendor there called Durkin tactical out of Missouri. Had anderson NIB bolt carrier groups marked for $60. Got one for $50. Cant beat that deal. No cci primers that i was hoping to get. Oicked up some 95gr hp bullets for reloading for the wifes .380 and some powder for the rifle calibers as well. Not to busy when i was there.
    Other than that still mostly overpriced as usual with the private vendors. Guy had a Taurus millenium g2 and had $360 on it :rofl:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just got back from the gunshow. Did ok. New vendor there called Durkin tactical out of Missouri. Had anderson NIB bolt carrier groups marked for $60. Got one for $50. Cant beat that deal. No cci primers that i was hoping to get. Oicked up some 95gr hp bullets for reloading for the wifes .380 and some powder for the rifle calibers as well. Not to busy when i was there.
    Other than that still mostly overpriced as usual with the private vendors. Guy had a Taurus millenium g2 and had $360 on it :rofl:

and now u smell just lile them.
    quick go that a shower

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Analyzing the smells I made the following observations: The base layer smell is "musty canvas." Depending on who walks by ... you have the "I ran out of toilet paper ... last week" smell. You have the "I'll shower after the gun show" smell or its close cousin, "I'll shower after the next gun show" smell. You have the "If I pass gas, no one will know it was me" smell. You have the "One gallon of Axe oughtta do it" smell. Finally, you have all the micro-smells that defy identification and you probably wouldn't want to identify anyway...

The smell of a jedi, perhaps?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Dad made out today. Orchard with the grandson, gyros, Case knife,with stag grips, at the show from his regular Valpo vendor, everyone wins with a LH Rem 700 with Sadclown, & dinner. I struck out, but am glad the money kept moving

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom