Not open for further replies.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Let year, I think only one. Two years ago, it was four of them in a row. They always seem to bring home something for Christmas break.

ETA- it was two kids last year. Maybe they’re getting weaned off the germ patrol, and I’ll be able to enjoy the holidays next year.

Last edited:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Man... It's non stop in my head. Making awesome money now, very comfortable. I'm not ready to take a 5 figure hit for an undisclosed amount of time... I'm more of a right now vs future thinker
    Need to look at the pension and benefits before the money. Think of it as a race with long distance not just a sprint that always wins first place.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Didn't see any friendly faces at PB this morning. Looked in the shooting range and saw a plethora of brass on the floor and not a Brass Queen in the bunch.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I think so too. Then we can sit in my garage where its 20 degrees with a space heater running and drink beer while watching the snow continue to pile up.

Agreed.

Zima is a chick drink by the way. It's not hard liquor.

Is the souvenir a country raccoon?

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Before Christmas I saw a Tac Sol buckmark barrel in The Bargain Cave at Cabela's. When the coupons came out for twenty bucks off 100, I went looking for the barrel and it was gone. So I bought other things.

I went there to pick up my online order today and I saw it sitting in the case. I had mixed emotions, but I had to buy it. The extra 20 bucks off would have been nice, but it was already marked down 50, so I took what I could get.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Before Christmas I saw a Tac Sol buckmark barrel in The Bargain Cave at Cabela's. When the coupons came out for twenty bucks off 100, I went looking for the barrel and it was gone. So I bought other things.

I went there to pick up my online order today and I saw it sitting in the case. I had mixed emotions, but I had to buy it. The extra 20 bucks off would have been nice, but it was already marked down 50, so I took what I could get.

Good deal on the barrel. Wish i would of seen that but haven't been there since before Christmas. Have a $30 gift card from Christmas that would've made that a really sweet deal. Let me know how you like when its all said and done

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom