Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    ICYMI: More insanity--

[h=2]Two I-65 Ramp Closures in Lake County[/h]
    Crews to close and restore two ramps as part of the I-65 Concrete Restoration Project
    LAKE COUNTY, Ind. – The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) announces the closure of the southbound I-65 exit ramp to east and westbound Ridge Road, Wednesday, October 5 through the end of October. Crews will also close the U.S. 30 eastbound entrance ramp to southbound I-65, Monday, October 3through the middle of October. These closures are necessary to allow crews to complete concrete restoration in that area.
    State road detours must be along state-maintained roadways only. During the closure, drivers traveling southbound on I-65, wishing to access Ridge Road will be detoured to the 61st Avenue eastbound exit, north on I-65 and back to Ridge Road.
    Drivers traveling east or westbound on U.S. 30, wishing to access I-65, will be detoured south on State Road 53/Broadway, east on U.S. 231 to I-65.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Langles if you like crumbled sausage - the deep dish there is good too.
    Aurilios for sweet sauce thin.
    Matollis on the square if you like merlot sauce thin is very good. only open on weekends.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Well, i was gonna take my son the CP fun center for some batting practice...... Thats clearly not gonna happen..... Anyone know of some indoor cages with a pitching machine? Spartadome and CP fun center dome are out..... They dont have a pitching machine in there cages.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom