• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Anyone have a decent router that I could borrow or router table that I could come over and use? I have a two minute job (need to corner round all four sides of a wood piece) I need to knock out this week.
    I have a router table but may not have the bite you need. What's the radius?

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Since the air has cooled with the wife about me getting another INGO lower. I have decided if the election doesn't swing to the left I am going to do a 9mm build even if it takes me 2 yrs to complete.

Also I have raffle tickets for a DMPS Oracle for my VFW post. 3 bucks a piece and the drawing is Nov 5th. Just in time in case we do swing further left.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I'll just leave this here for Jedi.

[video=youtube;jlYKZmTvzi0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlYKZmTvzi0[/video]

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Yeah but there is still plenty of turning room. The only thing that turns harder left than the American election cycle is NASCAR.

If you already own an AR, I would sell that lower and put the proceeds towards ammo and training.

You can't sell it 'til the next panic! But what would you train or shoot with?

I own 2 had 3 but traded it for a VG+ S&W 5946 and 9 mags. I figure if the hildabeast gets in that lower could triple in value like AR's and everything else did when people panicked after Sandy Hook. Of course those who were buying did not have an AR or ammo at the time and people took advantage of the situation. I could go that route or just keep and see what happens down the road, and if parts don't skyrocket may do my 9mm build on the down low.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Since the air has cooled with the wife about me getting another INGO lower. I have decided if the election doesn't swing to the left I am going to do a 9mm build even if it takes me 2 yrs to complete.

Also I have raffle tickets for a DMPS Oracle for my VFW post. 3 bucks a piece and the drawing is Nov 5th. Just in time in case we do swing further left.

I might get some tickets

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It's the time of year when I can't bring myself to turn on the heat, because it will heat up again in a few days. Of course, now there is an infant to factor in. :dunno:

Meh... let the kid cry that will help his lungs and keep in warm so you don't have to turn on the heat.
    Sadclown would agree.

I'll just leave this here for Jedi.

[video=youtube;jlYKZmTvzi0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlYKZmTvzi0[/video]

WTH would these people keep these creatures in their house! Rabbies!!!
    Are these people crazy.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It's her first demon right?
    As such her input/ideas are pointless and skewed.
    Wait till she is on demon 2 or 3 and then she will come to her senses and realize what I am telling you is correct.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    It's her first demon right?
    As such her input/ideas are pointless and skewed.
    Wait till she is on demon 2 or 3 and then she will come to her senses and realize what I am telling you is correct.

#1... with access to raccoons. Stealth relocation project engaged.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom