Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So after 13 straight days of work (That s*** should be left only to Larry :) ) here I think that today will be a rest day.
    But nnnnnnooooo my sister volunteered me and dad to go pick up the new dryer she bought and remove the old one from her basement.
    And while we are there can I cut the grass. :xmad:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    So after 13 straight days of work (That s*** should be left only to Larry :) ) here I think that today will be a rest day.
    But nnnnnnooooo my sister volunteered me and dad to go pick up the new dryer she bought and remove the old one from her basement.
    No rest for the wicked. :whip:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Call me when you get 13 weeks without a day off.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    When you are done I have a fence that needs to have the weeds cut down around it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yuck klb. Yuck.
    Turns out today was volunteer jedi!
    2 truck loads of dirt from hammond to my sisters in highland. The picke up a new dryer for the other sister cause she was a cheap butt and did not want to pay for deliver.
    The dryer was light but it would not fit thru the basement door. So had to remove that with no tools around. Sigh

The mow that grass because my bil blew out his knee and cam not walk right now. Poor dude looks like he is,going to need surgery. They will know more tomorrow and they are slated to go to,europe next friday.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Anybody have a mini excavator? I have a sink hole from these rains and our house has no drain tile due to being built on a sandy location. I need to put in a tee and run drain tile out 20 ft or so starting at a depth of roughly 3ft to 6 ft. We are kinda limited on funds due to me being on medical for my knee injury from the service and having surgery again last week.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    This is all I got
    shovels-and-tools-hanging-from-hooks-in-shed-picture-id546824539

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Anybody have a mini excavator? I have a sink hole from these rains and our house has no drain tile due to being built on a sandy location. I need to put in a tee and run drain tile out 20 ft or so starting at a depth of roughly 3ft to 6 ft. We are kinda limited on funds due to me being on medical for my knee injury from the service and having surgery again last week.

They are surprisingly inexpensive to rent (or they were the last time I needed one). I occasionally rent equipment from DeJong in Beecher. If you rent it on Saturday they pick it up on Monday and you get Sunday free. They pick up and deliver too, but if you have a heavy trailer you can save a bit more by hauling it yourself.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    They are surprisingly inexpensive to rent (or they were the last time I needed one). I occasionally rent equipment from DeJong in Beecher. If you rent it on Saturday they pick it up on Monday and you get Sunday free. They pick up and deliver too, but if you have a heavy trailer you can save a bit more by hauling it yourself.

We have a grand rental station nearby. They may have one.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Boy they did it now. They let me back in school.
    I wonder if the "new" Purdue Northwest kept the worst of both PUC and PNC, either way they don't know what they're in for.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom