Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    That leaves the Ioniq 6. :):

Good luck in your search. I know I obsess when I start looking at cars.
    Honestly I may just take the 2 diesel cars to my diesel guy, have him go over both, and just keep driving them. My Jetta is averaging 42+mpg now, quick and fun to thrash around on the roads, I built it up as a street legal version of the TDI Cup track cars. My Audi A6 TDI gets an honest 35+mpg in daily driving, it is faster, it was customized by APR, the German tuning company.

353859163_649907903843531_7385753848883050230_n.jpg

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Try pasting something real innocuous like a short text "abc".
    Pasting a URL address into here causes the forum software to invoke the HyperText Transfer Protocol(HTTP) which might be causing an issue. Best to avoid that and look at simple first.
    just crashed firefox

typed abc into the url spot on firefox
    copied
    pasted into this thread
    crashed firefox

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    abc

OK, that works for me without crashing. In my opinion you have a problem. :)

Just kidding - I think you knew that.
    First thing I would try is either update or reinstall your Firefox.
    If you go to the Firefox menu(the three little horizontal lines in the upper right), and then click on "Help" and then click on "About Firefox" it will tell you your version. Mine is at 114.0.1 You could see what yours is and try updating it if it can be. That is something real easy to try.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    abc

OK, that works for me without crashing. In my opinion you have a problem. :)

Just kidding - I think you knew that.
    First thing I would try is either update or reinstall your Firefox.
    If you go to the Firefox menu(the three little horizontal lines in the upper right), and then click on "Help" and then click on "About Firefox" it will tell you your version. Mine is at 114.0.1 You could see what yours is and try updating it if it can be. That is something real easy to try.
    that's the version I have

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    that's the version I have
    OK, you are up to date, unless somebody has a better idea, I would uninstall Firefox and reinstall it.

First you would probably want to save your bookmarks. Just say if you want to proceed and we could go through finding your bookmarks and profile so you don't lose anything.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    If you want to save a copy of your bookmarks...

It is possible that when you uninstall Firefox that it does not mess with your bookmarks and stuff but I do not know that for sure so I would make a backup of my bookmarks if I were uninstalling my Firefox.

To find your file to backup click on the Firefox menu,(three little horizontal lines in the upper right), then click "Help", than click "More Troubleshooting Information".
    Then in the column of "Application Basics" find "Profile Folder" and click on "Open Folder". That opens your profile folder and you can copy whatever you want to some place. I would copy the most recent file in the "bookmarkbackups" sub-folder, probably dated today.

Then you should be safe to uninstall Firefox and reinstall it. I would download it from the Mozilla site since they wrote it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom