Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I'm sure it'll be fine once they connect the Southshore down to St. John to carry the same amount of passengers it currently does, but just adding more stops.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Last years Christmas gift from the wife. She thought I needed it. My Samsung tablet was doing fine, but I left it at my son's house in WI.

What does that have to do with throwing away an Apple product? If your wife put a piece of poop in your hand for a Christmas gift, would you keep that too or throw it away? Trick question because an Apple product is the same as a piece of poop.

bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    I used to eat many hot dogs. Just like fast food they are intolerable anymore. Amazing the the role of being in a hurry all the
    time plays in people's diets. Now that I am retired the diet has to be much better. Blood tests all came out in limits as always.
    The mechanical parts have been screwed up is all.
    Costco hotdogs are good…at least I think so. Not that I’m a hotdog connoisseur.

bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    What does that have to do with throwing away an Apple product? If your wife put a piece of poop in your hand for a Christmas gift, would you keep that too or throw it away? Trick question because an Apple product is the same as a piece of poop.
    Is this the 9mm/45 acp debate? Lol.
    I’ve had so much problems with android phones and tablets I will never go back. My only issue with my Apple products are they seem a little fragile but no working issues like I had with the androids.
    With that being said… I am no “fan” of Apple in general.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Is this the 9mm/45 acp debate? Lol.
    I’ve had so much problems with android phones and tablets I will never go back. My only issue with my Apple products are they seem a little fragile but no working issues like I had with the androids.
    With that being said… I am no “fan” of Apple in general.

Can't say I've ever had problems with either platform, but this new Ipad, at least on this site, makes all the text icons at the top of this box greyed out and inoperable. I'm sure it's something simple.

This Ipad Air is heavier and feels more substantial than my Samsung tablet.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    don't forget lowell, station already in the works.
    Momma can we ride a real train to the city?
    No baby, only that broken down electric one

Momma the old steam trains took hunters out to shoot buffalos, do these trains let us shoot at gangstas?
    No baby, self defense is illegal in the city

Momma why are they building this train extension from Lowell?
    Baby, nobody really knows

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Can't say I've ever had problems with either platform, but this new Ipad, at least on this site, makes all the text icons at the top of this box greyed out and inoperable. I'm sure it's something simple.

This Ipad Air is heavier and feels more substantial than my Samsung tablet.

I've got a couple iPads and a couple android tablets. Personally I prefer the Apple products, more intuitive, more substantial feel. But just personal choice. I don't much care about the programmers point of view, I'm into the user experience only.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I've got a couple iPads and a couple android tablets. Personally I prefer the Apple products, more intuitive, more substantial feel. But just personal choice. I don't much care about the programmers point of view, I'm into the user experience only.
    Bob, have you had to do anything special to get the iPads fully functional on this site? I havn't done any research yet, but I got a glitch somewhere.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    My iPhone will not allow using emojis on here or any font alterations but my iPad will….

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom