Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Coasting to a stop sounds horrible. Pretty decent brake for the bridge? Trolley stop quick? Worked on cranes for many years (electrical) till about 5 years ago. Only here and there in the last five. Most all were 250 VDC. Really don’t like, mostly cause I’m not that well versed, AC cranes.
    The bridge doesn't have a manual brake on ours. The trolley has a floor brake but I don't know why because even before the drives it was still pretty slow. Even then they don't have brake fluid half the time. If you're going to crash into something with the bridge the only "manual" control would be to hit the cab disconnect switch.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    So you let your leaves become someone else's problem. Nice
    I used to have a lot of trees but had several big old ones cut down. I'm sure the neighbors didn't like it but it's not like someone '
    can be out there constantly. Even if they are collected they still sit in a pile at the curb blowing around while waiting for the town super sucker that comes every two weeks.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I used to have a lot of trees but had several big old ones cut down. I'm sure the neighbors didn't like it but it's not like someone '
    can be out there constantly. Even if they are collected they still sit in a pile at the curb blowing around while waiting for the town super sucker that comes every two weeks.
    Yeah, but that wasn't what the little pink guy said.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Usually I'm on the ball with sophomoric jokes and didn't catch that until reading it again after seeing your comment. I just
    always call the town leaf collector the super sucker because it has what must be 15" vacuum hose and picks up anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom