• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I don't care for giving Facebook my clicks either.

I'm hoping someone comes up with a better feed, but Breitbart seems more like a professional with a microphone.
    Breitbart won’t run for me right now, it worked fine earlier, now it’s digitized and the sound is glitchy.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    And here comes the well-tempered voice of subtlety

EOuty27U4AEJDsP

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Facebook/Breitbart is glitchy for us all I think. I don't watch the chat much, but there is commentary that seems we are all experiencing the problems.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Allegedly... a guy was giving a speech, he interrupts and asks if he wants to start a revolution and if they should hop the fence and start killing people. The entire crowed around him turned on him instantly and called him a plant.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't care for giving Facebook my clicks either.

I'm hoping someone comes up with a better feed, but Breitbart seems more like a professional with a microphone.

There are some good ones on dlive.com. But they seem to be having frequent bandwith problems. Was almost unwatchable. I switched to Breitbart and their feed hasn't had any bandwidth issues for me. It is a more professional production, so that's helpful.

I prefer watching livestreams on Youtube; at least I did. Youtube seems not to be all that friendly to right-leaning content lately, where just a few years ago they mostly stayed out of it. Most of the streams I've watched for political rallies have been on Youtube, but the pickin's are slim today. I really wish there were a quality replacement for Youtube. *****ute just isn't anywhere near there. Also, a lot of these upstart alternative social media sites attract a lot of white nationalists/racists who've been booted from mainstream services.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Which side of the street you on, INGO? :)

EOu7-IkWoAEiXHc

I wonder if they even get the irony of decrying racism while wearing their own version of white hoods. Are these the antifa "supporters" that were going to be on our side, or are they just regular antifa doing antifa stuff?

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Allegedly... a guy was giving a speech, he interrupts and asks if he wants to start a revolution and if they should hop the fence and start killing people. The entire crowed around him turned on him instantly and called him a plant.

It did happen. I watched it live. Breitbart walked away after it started getting pretty heated.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Important! All of us who may someday be at a 2A Rally (or anywhere else) and may be interviewed: have your elevator speech ready.

I have mine prepared.

"Uh. Well. Uh. Ah'm here ta support the 2nd amendment. 'Cause muh gun raghts is be'in trampled on. That's all Ah got ta say. I ain't much with words and stuff."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You people all suck I gotta go do work now for money so my taxes can support you loafers!

I will check back in if I don’t get frozen.

Hey. MLK day. It's a paid holiday. My holiday pay is part of my salary paid for by my employer. I'm also paying taxes out of that too. But. I'm also working on a holiday because I have a deadline to meet.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm working right now. Trying anyway.

Great work, if you can get it.

My boss is an a-hole, but he lets me carry on the job.

Top Bottom