Indianapolis
    EOvADmrWkAIy1-e

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I'm at work right now too. I have a hard enough time trying to post something, it usually takes several attempts to get through.

I am actually counting on sites like this to keep up with today's activities.

We can't stream diddly anymore. :(

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Watching a stream on dlive where some British twat is lecturing a black man in the crowd about gun violence. Her condescending air of superiority is nauseating.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    With the Capitol Police driving 100+ miles away to harass people for walking, there is damn good reason to keep your face covered. If Northam rams through his red flag bill, everyone photographed at this rally has a good chance of getting identified via facial recognition and red flagged for "documented attendance in a violent neo-nazi demonstration".
    Bingo.
    They know who we are. If people think they are anonymous as gun owners or supporters they'd be wrong. They can track anything. They will find you if they want you. Best option, dont do/own illegal crap. Period. Then they have nothing. They might harass you and that sucks but throw up a middle finger or kill them with kindness your choice. You have the right to 1st amendment and they cant stop that. You have the right to assemble.
    No, i do not agree with their unconstitutional gun laws but they have the power over us because other generations gave it to them. But this generation has said NOT ONE MORE DAMN INCH PERIOD. And we mean it. Look at Virginia and how many people are there. Its real. People will not take anymore gun freedoms being eroded.
    We have to chip away and get our rights back little by little at the ballot box. But we can't do that from prison.
    The vast Majority of gun owners dont do anything wrong. The vast majority aren't part of any militia group even, not that those are illegal, i just have never been a fan personally. I've never even been approached to join one myself. And I wouldn't if asked.

As far as the people arguing against the NRA, well shut up. Dont give them your money then, problem solved. Most probably never did anyways before. And most of the loudest ones complaining probably sit on their asses and never write their elected officials either. They're all ready to "boogaloo" though. Idiots.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The "white nationalist" narrative wouldn't stand scrutiny if everyone would watch these livestreams. It's not just white male boomers. Various races; women of color (jeez that sounds retarded to use their language).

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    "[Second Amendment] is the only right I care about. And the first." :scratch: Huh? Seriously? You don't give a **** about unreasonable searches and seizures? Don't give a **** about due process or double jeopardy; self incrimination? They're all a necessary and important part of a free society. I think it's fine to say, today is the day to stand up for the 2nd amendment, and that in so doing you're standing up for all rights.

The Bill of Rights works as a total package. Losing one right weakens others.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    11am EST and still no gunfire echoing through the streets, where's all the white supremacist violence I was told to expect? :dunno:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Different communities represented.

EOuyHVIUcAAjxZo

EOuyHW2UcAAwO4D

EOuyH0fUYAEuOFa

Great glad to see it. Also they are 100% safe. No one is going to harm any gays or minorities at a 2nd amendment rally or they'd get beat down. This false media and leftist narrative that Trump and his supporters are killing gays and blacks and hispanics, FAKE NEWS.
    Just because everyone doesnt agree with your lifestyle or doesnt want to be your friend, it does not mean they wish you harm nor does it mean they wont support equal freedoms period.
    Before Im willing to give my life to defend an innocent life if that day ever comes, im not going to ask the person im protecting their religion, sexual preference, political party, or frankly even their citizenship. Ill always defend the defenseless. Theres no * attached to that.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Breitbart just interviewed a black republican "white nationalist," running for congress in Virginia, supporting the Second Amendment.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

They earn the honor to wear that uniform. Because you either uphold your oath to the constitution (not to a judge or a politician) or you are an imposter period.
    Always brings a warm feeling to my heart when I see men and women in uniform openly standing up for the CONSTITUTION as a whole. Not just the 2nd only.
    I was raised with a deep respect for law enforcement and I still have that for the ones I know I can trust. I wish I wasnt so skeptical and untrusting but believe me, if you are one of the good guys I would lay my life down for you without hesitation. God Bless our cops.

Top Bottom