• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Thanks for the Breitbart stream. Nearly 30,000 people watching now. If anything does go down you can bet it will be well documented. Commenters are also saying that YouTube has shut down all live streams.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Also I’m not fond of seeing people armed people wearing military looking gear with their faces covered. No problem at all with them being armed citizens. I would expect to see armed citizens at a rally for citizens right to bear arms. But wearing the masked faces and military gear makes them look like they’re planning to do something they don’t want to be identified for doing.

Maybe they’re afraid of being doxxed. But it’s not helping. If hou’re gonna be armed, it would better serve the cause to wear nice street clothes while being armed. Way harder for NBC and Kut to claim they’re a radical WN group of armed thugs, if they’re all being who they are in their real lives while at the rally.

Oh. And the guy carrying around the Barrett, first, very cool. But that’s gonna end up in the news not in a good way. And it doesn’t look like he has the physique to carry it around all day.
    Yep, save the battle rattle for actual battle.
    Right now we are still using words. Combat gear signifies the time for talking is over. While I agree there is NO COMPROMISE on the 2nd amendment that we must give, they haven't started kicking in doors yet coming to take all the guns, yet.
    If that happens, talk is obviously over.
    As far as covering faces, here is my view. I think sometimes for citizens is is necessary in certain cases to prevent the "state" from threatening you or your family. Like in virginia.
    Also its cold out there.
    But I think now in virginia is the right time to flex some muscle and show the tyranitcal governor that if he wishes to strip liberty from the citizens that it will be at a high price, and make him question if it is worth the cost before he takes that step. This is essential and as patriotic as it gets.
    But i think it needs to be done in plain clothes as citizens, armed? Yes. You should always be armed
    I just think its

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    At least two interviewees on the Breitbart stream say there are over 100,000 people in the streets outside of the fenced-in area and many of them are peaceably armed.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Also I’m not fond of seeing people armed people wearing military looking gear with their faces covered. No problem at all with them being armed citizens. I would expect to see armed citizens at a rally for citizens right to bear arms. But wearing the masked faces and military gear makes them look like they’re planning to do something they don’t want to be identified for doing.

Maybe they’re afraid of being doxxed. But it’s not helping. If hou’re gonna be armed, it would better serve the cause to wear nice street clothes while being armed. Way harder for NBC and Kut to claim they’re a radical WN group of armed thugs, if they’re all being who they are in their real lives while at the rally.

Oh. And the guy carrying around the Barrett, first, very cool. But that’s gonna end up in the news not in a good way. And it doesn’t look like he has the physique to carry it around all day.

I just spotted the Barrett guy. I agree on all three points.

Top Bottom