• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    My girlfriends last year were just OK, at best.
    But this year I met this young chick that just took my breath away. Either I'm getting old or she's way too energetic for me.
    Spring is definitely in the air cause all she wants to do is neck.
    I'm a traditional, old fashioned guy and pretty much set in my ways. Until I met her, excitement in my life was watching drunk old birds stumble out of the local watering hole.

Last Thursday my new GF and I were flying through this neighborhood. Well she spots an open garage door and wants to stop to find a new makeout pad. She said she had been there before but has never been inside. Whatever that means??
    I thought she was nuts, I mean I'm into trying new things but this sound like a real bad idea. So I did what every hot blooded male would have done
    - I followed her inside.

The second I ducked inside, she threw me against some equipment, we knocked a few things around but she didn't care. She just wanted to get down in the worst way so I was game.
    All of the sudden, there was this ugly giant man practically standing over us in the doorway waving some stick around. We must of made way too much noise. I've never scrambled so fast in my entire life to get out of there. The moment we hit the door, we just took off.

The next day I was in a foul mood so I dumped her ass. Left her sitting in the park where she tried to jump me again in front of a whole bunch of picnickers - in broad daylight. :n00b:

As embarrassing and different as the whole situation was, I kind of miss the excitement she gave me for that short time.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    But this year I met this young chick that just took my breath away. Either I'm getting old or she's way too energetic for me.
    I'm a traditional, old fashioned guy and pretty much set in my ways. Until I met her, excitement in my life was watching drunk old birds stumble out of the local watering hole.

Last Thursday my new GF and I were flying through this neighborhood. Well she spots an open garage door and wants to stop to find a new makeout pad. She said she had been there before but has never been inside. Whatever that means??
    I thought she was nuts, I mean I'm into trying new things but this sound like a real bad idea. So I did what every hot blooded male would have done
    - I followed her inside.

The second I ducked inside, she threw me against some equipment, we knocked a few things around but she didn't care. She just wanted to get down in the worst way so I was game.
    All of the sudden, there was this ugly giant man practically standing over us in the doorway waving some stick around. We must of made way too much noise. I've never scrambled so fast in my entire life to get out of there. The moment we hit the door, we just took off.

The next day I was in a foul mood so I dumped her ass. Left her sitting in the park where she tried to jump me again in front of a whole bunch of picnickers - in broad daylight. :n00b:

As embarrassing and different as the whole situation was, I kind of miss the excitement she gave me for that short time.

So you met JetGirl.................*runs*

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I have a confuse.

You mean "did this event happen"?
    I'm thinkin' hell to the no, it's a spoof.

Of what? I dunno/duncare.

As for the follow up comment #2, it just means;

th

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy

- I followed her inside.

Have her PM me if you're done with her. She sounds like a lot of fun!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    :rolleyes: These are getting stupider every time. IBTL and [STRIKE]I hope they start banning spoof-thread authors. I'll add them to 'ignore' until then...[/STRIKE] I hope spoof-thread authors are ridiculed relentlessly by their peers!

Edited now that I've had my first cup of coffee.

Hexlobular

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    SWI

- I followed her inside.

So how big of a goose was it?

Top Bottom