• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    They're talking about the illegals and their medical issues in general, not any specific individuals. If HIPPA prevented that, no working doctor could ever publish or participate in various medical boards due to actual events they participated in. But other wise yes, medical professionals have no business discussing/naming you or your specific medical condition and treatment with the media, illegal alien or not. I didn't see any of that in the linked article, but if I missed it then yes, that's a no-no.

Making too much sense for INGO. Let's see your totin' chip!

I agree.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    To All,

Criminal or not they are under our care and control, thus it becomes our responsibility to provide basic medical care. If not for them, then for ourselves by preventing an increased risk of contagion.

We aren't talking about $500k heart transplants here, we're talking about removing lice and very basic medications.

Doug

Oh how I wish I could talk about what you don't know...
    Hint... tax payer paid medical benifits well over $500k for certain individuals...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Don't forget the congressman who attempted to visit the facility in his own district and was refused entry.

nope, nothing wrong here... Nothing to see, move along...

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Those damn illegals... Tooken arr jerbs.

Merica **** yea
    Don't turn this in to something it isn't. We can discuss the pros and cons of open borders/immigration/etc in another thread. Right now the point is that people are illegally entering the country, aided and abetted by the feds. And citizens are being threatened with arrest for not carrying the progagandists' water bucket.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Don't turn this in to something it isn't. We can discuss the pros and cons of open borders/immigration/etc in another thread. Right now the point is that people are illegally entering the country, aided and abetted by the feds. And citizens are being threatened with arrest for not carrying the progagandists' water bucket.

Someone already has...

We should be talking about green bologna , stale chips , warm milk and a greyhound to mexico .

After that we should talk about a southern border fence made of heads on pikes .

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012

Let's get rid of the Feds and thier imaginary lines. Though your point doesn't leave much for discussion.

I simply just grow tired of the xenophobia.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    To All,

Criminal or not they are under our care and control, thus it becomes our responsibility to provide basic medical care. If not for them, then for ourselves by preventing an increased risk of contagion.

You do realize that this same logic could be used to justify the notion that a home invader somehow becomes your personal responsibility--under your care and responsibility so long as he is under your roof.

The bigger picture is one of an intentional lack of transparency on behalf of the United States Government. Whether we agree or disagree with what or how the people are being subjected to we should all have uncensored information about such activities

Agreed without reservations. The 'most transparent administration in history' needs to put the brakes on the SOP opacity.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Let's get rid of the Feds and thier imaginary lines. Though your point doesn't leave much for discussion.

So, what you ask for is a global anarchy movement? While I think maybe it's a step backwards for the race in general, the Earth has far too many people to make that an effective means of world governance.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    So, what you ask for is a global anarchy movement? While I think maybe it's a step backwards for the race in general, the Earth has far too many people to make that an effective means of world governance.
    What do you mean by anarchy?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Somebody comes busting in my house, they get a faceful of 7.62x51. Do you object? Why should that be different from someone that comes busting into my country? How does refusing that equate to anarchy? How is it a step backward in civilization, to exclude those who reject being civilized? Come here, follow the rules of being here (including speaking the ******* language). Can't do it, **** off, go back to your ****hole and fix it. I'm interested only to the extent it costs me money. Otherwise it should cost me only ammunition.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The are NOT 'refugees'. They ARE illegal aliens, and should be immediately sent back from where they came. Like ALL illegal aliens. If they come back, imprisonment, not 'detention'.

RACIST!!!!

I read a yahoo story about the protest in California of all places, yesterday; One of the comments said that calling them undocumented migrants was like calling rapists "under loved people in need of a cuddle"!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

So instead of insisting that OUR government enforce OUR laws we should open our arms to all? Since when is someone that is anti ILLEGAL immigrant a xenophobe? If they follow the rules and immigrate here legally then I'll welcome anyone from anywhere, otherwise they are criminals and should be treated as such.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Those damn illegals... Tooken arr jerbs.

Merica **** yea

Watching an interview this morning with a father that lives in Komifonia who's daughter was diagnosed with " foot and mouth " disease recently .

His doctor said there's been a spike in third world diseases in their community since the drop off's have began . Let's not forget the scores of mentally ill folks that are being turned loose without meds or treatment .

So yeah funny man , yuck it up about jobs .

You have a family ? How funny is this situation gonna be when your family gets some form of disease or worse , they get raped and murdered by one of these nuts ?

Bogan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Somebody comes busting in my house, they get a faceful of 7.62x51. Do you object?

No. Your house, your rules.

Why should that be different from someone that comes busting into my country? How does refusing that equate to anarchy?

The country isn't your house, bubba. It's OUR house. You don't have the only say in here. You're not even in the majority.

How is it a step backward in civilization, to exclude those who reject being civilized? Come here, follow the rules of being here (including speaking the ******* language). Can't do it, **** off, go back to your ****hole and fix it.

That right there is the backward step in civilization, the inability to see illegals as anything but criminals coming here to rape, plunder, pillage.

I'm interested only to the extent it costs me money. Otherwise it should cost me only ammunition.

Yours isn't the only opinion in the country. You don't like it here? Get the hell out.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    That right there is the backward step in civilization, the inability to see illegals as anything but criminals coming here to rape, plunder, pillage..

Is that not why and what they're here for ?

The fact that they willfully choose to go behind / around the system , because it doesn't work the way they think it should makes them criminals .

They rape our system in many ways that cost us plenty .

Pillaging and plundering is exactly what they're doing to this country .

Is your house / yard yours ?

It wouldn't be a problem for you if I set up a tent in your back yard would it ?

Oh by the way I'm going to need you PERSONALLY to feed me , cloth me , take care of my medical and legal expenses and hire translators .

When the system you have in place doesn't fit my needs I'm going to need you to change your way of life to accommodate me .

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Is that not why and what they're here for ?

The fact that they willfully choose to go behind / around the system , because it doesn't work the way they think it should makes them criminals .

They rape our system in many ways that cost us plenty .

Pillaging and plundering is exactly what they're doing to this country .

Is your house / yard yours ?

It wouldn't be a problem for you if I set up a tent in your back yard would it ?

Oh by the way I'm going to need you PERSONALLY to feed me , cloth me , take care of my medical and legal expenses and hire translators .

When the system you have in place doesn't fit my needs I'm going to need you to change your way of life to accommodate me .

:+1:

It is a shame that some people fail to understand that our prosperity is the product of those who came before us making a truly heroic effort to build a great nation out of nothing. It is not a bottomless well we stumbled into by fortuitous dumb luck, but something build by hard work. As such, it is now being undone by tolerating both domestic freeloaders and foreign nationals coming here to take while giving nothing back other than problems. In tolerating both, we are allowing the greatest nation in history to suicide at the hands of internal stupidity. We have had it proven before how we can succeed as a nation and the obvious albeit politically incorrect answer is to return to the things we did before and abandoned and to abandon the bad ideas we have adopted in the intervening time.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    :+1:

It is a shame that some people fail to understand that our prosperity is the product of those who came before us making a truly heroic effort to build a great nation out of nothing. It is not a bottomless well we stumbled into by fortuitous dumb luck, but something build by hard work. As such, it is now being undone by tolerating both domestic freeloaders and foreign nationals coming here to take while giving nothing back other than problems. In tolerating both, we are allowing the greatest nation in history to suicide at the hands of internal stupidity. We have had it proven before how we can succeed as a nation and the obvious albeit politically incorrect answer is to return to the things we did before and abandoned and to abandon the bad ideas we have adopted in the intervening time.

Hear! Hear!

Top Bottom