Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    And now they are moving forward and saying the vaccine is good to go for 5-11 year olds
    For everyone that has children at any age, especially the young ones all the way up to college students, this should tell you everything! It's child abuse and crimes against humanity.

I hope citizens wake up to this tyranny. They're trying to take you out with the virus fear mongering and shot!

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    74 million children In that age group. That comes out to .00059% chance, and I'll guarantee that 90% of those 439 were already facing health issues like leukemia and cancer.
    Haven't run the stats but I'm sure more die in car crashes per year

ALMOST 800 KIDS DROWN EACH YEAR; MORE THAN HALF ARE UNDER AGE 5​

Drowning is a leading cause of death for children.
    Image of a small child stepping into a pool

In the United States:
    • More children ages 1–4 die from drowning than any other cause of death except birth defects.
    • For children ages 1–14, drowning is the second leading cause of unintentional injury death after motor vehicle crashes.
    I demand all pools be drained, fences installed around all lakes/ponds, walls built to insure no children can assess rivers and oceans. Why haven't the liberals done something about this? :cool:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    What, exactly, do you mean by this?
    James, we've already tried to have this conversation in the mandate thread, and you didn't respond. How many booster shots are you willing to take?

Are they still safe, and after the 10th booster everyone will still be alive and protected against a virus that hasn't killed any more people than the flu? Unlikely we will ever agree on this and that's fine. I'm saying my opinion is not to take the shot as it's killed thousands and there's no end to the boosters, future mRNA flu shots, etc.

Screenshot_20210920-163109.png

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

ALMOST 800 KIDS DROWN EACH YEAR; MORE THAN HALF ARE UNDER AGE 5​

Drowning is a leading cause of death for children.
    Image of a small child stepping into a pool

In the United States:
    • More children ages 1–4 die from drowning than any other cause of death except birth defects.
    • For children ages 1–14, drowning is the second leading cause of unintentional injury death after motor vehicle crashes.
    I demand all pools be drained, fences installed around all lakes/ponds, walls built to insure no children can assess rivers and oceans. Why haven't the liberals done something about this? :cool:
    On a side note, I do often wonder why drainage ponds in housing additions aren't required to be fenced in, or even to have concrete barriers around them. I mean, you have a body of murky water, of indeterminate depth, that's accessible to children and susceptible to vehicles driving into them and there's no regulation. But have a crystal clear pool in your back yard and you have to have it fenced in? :nuts:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    James, we've already tried to have this conversation in the mandate thread, and you didn't respond. How many booster shots are you willing to take?

Are they still safe, and after the 10th booster everyone will still be alive and protected against a virus that hasn't killed any more people than the flu? Unlikely we will ever agree on this and that's fine. I'm saying my opinion is not to take the shot as it's killed thousands and there's no end to the boosters, future mRNA flu shots, etc.

View attachment 159312
    OK, I'll bite. I don't know. I am in a vaccine study and, at this time, have no plans to leave it. They have mentioned the possibility of a booster, but no plans and no details.

However, you did not answer my question, so I will be more specific. You said "take you out..." What do you mean by "take you out"?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    OK, I'll bite. I don't know. I am in a vaccine study and, at this time, have no plans to leave it. They have mentioned the possibility of a booster, but no plans and no details.

However, you did not answer my question, so I will be more specific. You said "take you out..." What do you mean by "take you out"?
    Any idea when the vaccine you mentioned will be available? I think if I decided to get the shot that would be my choice .

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Monoclonal antibodies. Here’s an article covering the Biden/Florida bs

:ugh: I realized that after I posted. You see so many "miracle drug" commercials that cure almost everything on tv and I noticed that most of them end in "mab" (like adalimumab), so I looked it up one day. Guess I forgot!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Any idea when the vaccine you mentioned will be available? I think if I decided to get the shot that would be my choice .
    I don't know. I think they are applying for FDA approval in the 3d quarter. Those of us in the study have received official word from the CDC that we are considered "fully vaccinated". The vaccine itself has been shown to be safe and effective, but there are layers of bureaucracy about the manufacturing facilities for full scale production to be approved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom