Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Not picking sides here but this is factually inaccurate. Lawmakers consistently exempt themselves from the laws they inflict upon the rest of us. It's a big part of the appeal of anyone looking to get into politics.
    I’m not disagreeing that they do. I’m disagreeing in that they’re legally supposed to abide by the laws they pass. Otherwise it isn’t really a constitutional republic, is it? What’s the point in the constitution, or “for the people by the people”? We’ve allowed this, and some people even cheer it on as you can see.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    This has WHAT to do with vaccine mandates? Go stroke your ego in a thread about that topic.

What exactly do your ongoing insults and incoherent propaganda accomplish?

Or is it the fact you were in on the "Mental Deficiency" crap, fidget spinners and such,
    And now you realize your internet posturing means nothing when you don't actually DO ANYTHING...

The power of 'Conviction' means nothing without ambition & motivation,
    That means you actually have to get off your butt and DO SOMETHING...

Is this a case of YOU would rather argue endlessly about what *YOU READ/THINK* rather than actually get anything done?

An internet connection doesn't make you smart, brave, prepared, informed, or any of the crap pumped out today,
    Dirty fingernails, sore back, functioning projects DO make you something...
    What you do makes you a benefit or liability...
    You choose.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    How things have changed:

"spinners" in my teens.....

alanna-panday-petite-maiden_1024-768.jpg

"spinners" today.....

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    What exactly do your ongoing insults and incoherent propaganda accomplish?

Or is it the fact you were in on the "Mental Deficiency" crap, fidget spinners and such,
    And now you realize your internet posturing means nothing when you don't actually DO ANYTHING...

The power of 'Conviction' means nothing without ambition & motivation,
    That means you actually have to get off your butt and DO SOMETHING...

Is this a case of YOU would rather argue endlessly about what *YOU READ/THINK* rather than actually get anything done?

An internet connection doesn't make you smart, brave, prepared, informed, or any of the crap pumped out today,
    Dirty fingernails, sore back, functioning projects DO make you something...
    What you do makes you a benefit or liability...
    You choose.
    I notice you chose to ignore where you were wrong about how a “elected democracy” works.

It’s insulting? Every post you’ve made hasn’t discussed any stat, fact, view, or opinion that has been made, it’s just been calling people uneducated and retarded... then you try to post pictures of how “well prepped” you are so you can try to stroke your ego here and feel insulted when someone tells you this isn’t the thread to do so? Meh. Cry more.

As for the rest of your drivel. You’re on the internet arguing, and... wait for it... talking about how I don’t get off my butt and get anything done besides arguing on the internet. See. It’s your narcissistic ego. You aren’t even able to self reflect and see your lack of intellect, inability to have a discussion, and delusional opinions.

Now, if you’ll kindly crawl back into your bomb shelter and stay at a low ready, I’m done engaging in discussion with a narcissist who tells people they have a 6th grade education, calls people retards, and doesn’t understand how a republic works.

vuelve a intentar, amigo

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Dont have a baby in NYC.
    Hospitals are pausing baby deliveries as a large number of nurses have quit due to the cv mandate and thus the hospital being short staff.

Who would have taught... who!

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Dont have a baby in NYC.
    Hospitals are pausing baby deliveries as a large number of nurses have quit due to the cv mandate and thus the hospital being short staff.

7F24B803-D686-4419-BFC4-8768A40BE6C8.gif

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I seriously think you've had a stroke. If you don't have anyone to drive you to get help, I'll offer if I'm close enough. It's a Sunday and I don't have to work today.

Since you didn't get your way,

Would you like to tell me you are related to the owner?

Claim a non-existent medical exemption you printed off the internet?

Have a melt down tantrum on the floor?

See the manager?
    Get corporate phone number?

Maybe call the cops because your 'rights' are being violated?

There is absolutely no insult you can throw at me that makes any difference...

You all have insulted me for my military service,
    My military disability,
    What I got done instead of complaining,
    Everything else you all could think of.

It's a question of considering the source...

It's been mildly entertaining while I had zero to do, but I have to be in Virginia tomorrow morning (that actually getting things done thing again) so you all will just have proceed with yourselves.

I'll check in later to see if gravity still isn't real, the earth is still flat, birds are still spy drones, etc.
    I need to keep up on this stuff so I can recognize you all in the wild...

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Since you didn't get your way,

Would you like to tell me you are related to the owner?

Claim a non-existent medical exemption you printed off the internet?

Have a melt down tantrum on the floor?

See the manager?
    Get corporate phone number?

Maybe call the cops because your 'rights' are being violated?

There is absolutely no insult you can throw at me that makes any difference...

You all have insulted me for my military service,
    My military disability,
    What I got done instead of complaining,
    Everything else you all could think of.

It's a question of considering the source...

It's been mildly entertaining while I had zero to do, but I have to be in Virginia tomorrow morning (that actually getting things done thing again) so you all will just have proceed with yourselves.

I'll check in later to see if gravity still isn't real, the earth is still flat, birds are still spy drones, etc.
    I need to keep up on this stuff so I can recognize you all in the wild...
    Umm...Wow! You really need to seek help. You're not making sense at all.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Dont have a baby in NYC.

Forcing your workers out means you don't have workers to do the work anymore. Who could have seen this coming?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Mandatory vaccinations to attend school?
    Probably because your parents didn't want you to die and got your vaccinations before you can remember them...

But if YOU don't 'Believe' it, it didn't happen... Right?
    Wrong I attend public school and didn't have any vaccines my parents didn't want me to have. Several were waved because my parents did not want me or my siblings to have them. We all went to public school.

I did however get a bunch of vaccines when I joined the Army. I also received a vaccine that was untested and unproven. I have what is known as Gulf War Syndrome because they don't want to call it what it is. A horrible experiment on us with a vaccine that had diverse side effects.

In about 5-10 years we may be told the truth about the horrible side effects of the Covid-19 vaccines.

"While the cause of Gulf War Syndrome is not yet known, there are some theories that connect the conditions with the anthrax vaccine. The military, as well as ongoing research, has not substantiated these claims."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom