Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Easy Phylo. You probably don't want to google : transgender republicans.....

trump10.jpg

transphotocollage_new_636-333.jpg
    Oh I'm sorry, has the platform of the republican party been the continued deterioration of things like the family unit, there being 7232 "genders", gays getting to redefine the word marriage, killin babies is cool and no one is responsible for anything they themselves do?

Well slap my ass and call me Suzie, all these years I thought it was the democrats. Reckon I've been pullin the wrong lever.

ETA: Not meant as a personal attack Alpo and I'm not saying you want or like any of these things, or don't. That's your business and you're entitled to that. There are clearly mentally ill people on both sides of the fence.

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Oh I'm sorry, has the platform of the republican party been the continued deterioration of things like the family unit, there being 7232 "genders", gays getting to redefine the word marriage, killin babies is cool and no one is responsible for anything they themselves do?

Well slap my ass and call me Suzie, all these years I thought it was the democrats. Reckon I've been pullin the wrong lever.

ETA: Not meant as a personal attack Alpo and I'm not saying you want or like any of these things, or don't. That's your business and you're entitled to that. There are clearly mentally ill people on both sides of the fence.
    Hey Suzie, the world is changing. I'm old enough to ignore most of it. You aren't. Good luck at those "let's get naked" GOP fundraisers of the future. :)

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    If you present proof of vaccination to your employer, at this point, you are a traitor to your fellow countrymen.

Whether you want to get vaccinated or not is a personal choice, but abiding this level of tyranny is going to plunge this country into a very dark place very quickly.
    No disrespect, we are already there.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Did you understand why it was said and to whom it was said to?

Many who use that doesn't always fit where it's being used.

As a rock came whizzing through the crowd and struck the young women in the head, Jesus turned around quickly to see who threw the missile....

Jesus said: "Mother, sometimes you really **** me off!"

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    As a rock came whizzing through the crowd and struck the young women in the head, Jesus turned around quickly to see who threw the missile....

So you have no clue why it was said and to whom it was said.

Yet you use the quote....

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

So you have no clue why it was said and to whom it was said.

Yet you use the quote....
    Any time you wish to discuss NT commentary, I'd be happy to.

We can start with an analysis of Raymond E Brown's commentary on the Gospel of John.

Go away now.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Any time you wish to discuss NT commentary, I'd be happy to.

We can start with an analysis of Raymond E Brown's commentary on the Gospel of John.

Go away now.
    Why did he not say stone her? Who's law would he have broken?
    Why did he not say let her go? Who's law would he have broken?

Who was he saying it to at least you know that? It's a simple Sunday school lesson surely you know.

You want to quote the Bible yet you don't believe in it, and or have knowledge of that which you quote. Now you have been exposed so you deflect.

Maybe stop using quotes from the Bible you do not understand.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    You haven't heard? Liberals can do anything they decide they want to. Blink their eyes and men become women, men can give birth and they can ban anything and it simply vanishes from existence and no longer causes issues. Just ask them, nothing is impossible, life is but a dream.
    1631489066235.png

Until a man with a gun comes along and says "Yeah, no, we're not doing that."

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Camhickey
    Top Bottom