Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Realistically how many of you think the current administration is concerned about our possible demise? They DO NOT care how many people might expire from Covid, if they did the border would have been closed long ago. There is some other agenda afoot and I believe it's simply money being funneled into the drug companies to be recycled right back to the Demoncrats and their ilk. Follow the money is ALWAYS the answer to the equation, no matter how complicated it appears on the surface.
    Yep, probably more than the standard 10% for the "big guy".

Another benefit they are enjoying is the continued division among us. Does nothing but encourage them.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    (Rant & Insults Deleted) ... And don’t want Covid, stay the **** away from me, I’m not getting vaxxed and I’m not wearing a mask. Don’t like it? Cry.

And now down the the reason for the thread...

If you don't want to get vaccinated,
    Then your choice is unemployment or MANDATORY weekly testing.

The options YOU *think* are appropriate don't apply,
    (or matter since this isn't a dictatorship with you in control)
    The THIRD option is to keep YOUR butt out of the workplace,
    OR,
    Take the weekly tests...

If there is anything I can do to help YOU elevate above being a typical 16, I will try to help...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

OR,
    Take the weekly tests...

If there is anything I can do to help YOU elevate above being a typical 16, I will try to help...

Stop with the semantics. You are threatening people's livelihood very cavalierly.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Realistically how many of you think the current administration is concerned about our possible demise? They DO NOT care how many people might expire from Covid, if they did the border would have been closed long ago. There is some other agenda afoot and I believe it's simply money being funneled into the drug companies to be recycled right back to the Demoncrats and their ilk. Follow the money is ALWAYS the answer to the equation, no matter how complicated it appears on the surface.
    PS.. I have a VERY short ignore list but thankful I installed JH on it several months ago.. Ignore him and his trolling will cease and he will return to his cave.

... And yet another conspiracy theory...

When do we get to all birds & bugs were killed off in the 60s and replaced with surveillance drones?

Or windmills cause cancer?
    Or 5G is mind control?
    Or flat earth?

I mean come on,
    Without more & more consumers the 'Consumer Economy' can't exist and these companies can't make their billions...

What motive is there for killing off the population they have so successfully brainwashed, divided and conquered?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

OR,
    Take the weekly tests...

Does this also apply if an employer doesn't want to employ any of the LGBT alphabet people? To the leftists and easily manipulated, is this line between the rights of businesses and the powers of government purely arbitrary and solely subject to the whims and pronouncements of morally or ethically unmoored masses of overgrown petulant children demanding what they want just because they want it?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

When do we get to all birds & bugs were killed off in the 60s and replaced with surveillance drones?

Or 5G is mind control?
    Or flat earth?

I mean come on,
    Without more & more consumers the 'Consumer Economy' can't exist and these companies can't make their billions...

What motive is there for killing off the population they have so successfully brainwashed, divided and conquered?
    Bugs, no, but birds...

https://birdsarentreal.com/

Interestingly, Google tries to hide that page.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

OR,
    Take the weekly tests...

Lol. For someone that speaks of their intelligence, to use the words mandatory and follow it with “this isn’t a dictatorship” is hilariously ironic, and telling. You sir, aren’t nearly the level of intellect you believe yourself to be.

I got news for you. I won’t be getting vaccinated OR doing weekly tests. I know, you think everyone will follow what you want them to, and you support dictatorships as long as they’re mandating what you want them to, but you and them can cry in the same corner with your bottle of Lysol and stockpile of cloth masks.

My owner already called a meeting and informed us that we aren’t following vaccine mandates. I know this must be rough on you, so I will keep your butthurt feelings in mind when I go to work unvaccinated unmasked and untested, like I did for the last 33 years. Don’t like it? Cry more.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Or 5G is mind control?
    Or flat earth?

I mean come on,

Speaking of insults. You didn’t actually discuss his comment you just deflected and straw manned it. You wonder why we don’t take anything you say seriously

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

OR,
    Take the weekly tests...

What if - play along with me for a minute - what if - there was a test to show antibodies present, and if you were positive for antibodies, it meant you wouldn't be a carrier let alone get the bug, and it was good for say, pick a number, we can debate that later, 6 months. If you had antibodies to naturally fight it, you could walk around free as a bird (gov't drone i mean) with no worries.

This is where we missed the boat, no one is talking about this except those of us that have this hunch, and we have no power to do anything about it.

All we can do is watch others argue about trivial things, that shouldn't even be on the table, because we took the right steps in the right order to figure this out.

What if we had started with natural immunity, kept the country open for the most part because we understood natural immunity, in all its limits and possibilities? Doesn't that seem like a more logical way to have gone about this whole thing? TPTB made us miss that boat, and here we are, at an impossible situation.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

OR,
    Take the weekly tests...

Sounds authoritarian to me.

Do we still live in the land of the free and the home of the brave?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Looks like we have something in common.
    I'm happy to listen to genuine dissenting opinions but a select few are here just to troll and stir the :poop:. Life is too short to allow some goober to elevate my blood pressure.. When it becomes obvious I'm dealing with a troll it's SOOOO easy with the new system to just excommunicate them. :thumbsup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom