Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Also, not sure how to look this up.
    And EVERYTHING I type in, come up with crap from covid.

But I seem to remember that vaccines were supposed to be administered to a population, over a relatively SHORT period of time.
    Short, as in "weeks", or a "month".

Slow roll out was basically supposed to be BAD.
    Bad as in, won't eradicate, and causes variants to pop up.

Which sounds kind of familiar.

Course, I don't feel like digging through a real library, with books.
    And my Internet search is flooded with news of the day.

Anyone else remember this?

Dr. Malone and Dr. Navarro have talked about this recently, this month. There were others even a year ago talking about shedding and benefits of Ivermectin. I don't really see other reasons for mandates besides controlling everything and depopulation. People need to start saying that out loud. Will the 6th or 10th booster then make it better?

Last edited:

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    That's not a denial.

I wasn't aware there there was an accusation or question I was required to answer.

And while on the subject, you can't have my SSN, mother's maiden name, pet names, credit card numbers, bank account numbers, passwords, etc.

That's rich coming from someone who doles them out like candy at a parade.

You are either a 16, or you aren't.
    I choose not to be...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    My daughter the other day was talking about how Methodist is full and the morgue is full. I was wanting to ask, but with how left wing she’s become, it’s easier to just not say anything and be able to see the granddaughters…
    That's odd my sister is a nurse in San Antonio and she says they aren't having that bad a problem with Covid. Plenty of rooms, and beds available if needed.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I hope you didn't drink any Corona!!!

Of course not, I went to drink beer, not water. I drank several of these. They were quite tasty.

That's odd my sister is a nurse in San Antonio and she says they aren't having that bad a problem with Covid. Plenty of rooms, and beds available if needed.

From the LwC video I posted a few pages back, it's very dependent upon the location. Some are overwhelmed and some aren't. Also dependent upon if the idiotic hospital is firing nurses during a shortage.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    While you are in a good mood,
    How about YOU post up your medical records...?
    I notice you ignored my previous messages. Here. I’ll help.

You called people “retarded” “uneducated” and “conspiracy theorists” for not doing what you think is right. Then you tried to label everyone as following orange man, but in the same comment you called people uneducated and retarded orange man followers, your brain shut down and failed to realize Trump advocated for receiving the vaccine. So if you’re gonna be condescending, it’s pivotal to know your facts, otherwise when you call people retarded and use wrong information in doing so it makes you the retarded one.

As for posting my medical records online, I’m not the one that’s been running through every thread talking about how I’m at risk because other people doesn’t do what I want them to. I’m not trying to force other people to make the medical decision I deem to be correct for their personal situations. You are. So if you’re so set on me doing what you want me to, post up or shut up. For all I know you’re 300+ pounds, diabetic, heart issues, and over 70. In that case, you’re the reason you’re high risk. It isn’t my responsibility to ensure your safety. If you’re high risk and don’t want Covid, stay the **** away from me, I’m not getting vaxxed and I’m not wearing a mask. Don’t like it? Cry.

Also, I liked you better when you had “shooter” next to your name. I feel encouraged when I read your posts that you’re trying your best to reclaim the title. I support you 100% in your efforts, and will help aid you in any way possible :)

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Realistically how many of you think the current administration is concerned about our possible demise? They DO NOT care how many people might expire from Covid, if they did the border would have been closed long ago. There is some other agenda afoot and I believe it's simply money being funneled into the drug companies to be recycled right back to the Demoncrats and their ilk. Follow the money is ALWAYS the answer to the equation, no matter how complicated it appears on the surface.
    PS.. I have a VERY short ignore list but thankful I installed JH on it several months ago.. Ignore him and his trolling will cease and he will return to his cave.

Attachments

• JH.jpg
      JH.jpg
      22.6 KB · Views: 7

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    For gods sake he never said to drink bleach. We cannot believe anything you say...

Sure he did, just like when he said hard radiation was 'Good' for you...
    And getting the same vaccine he got for all his family ahead of everyone else,
    Required all white house staff to mask up...

But still says it's 'Tyranny' to mask up and get a vaccine...

Personally, I think hard radiation is a bad idea, along with drinking bleach, avoiding masks & vaccinations,
    But I didn't take him as a personal role model (or 'Sent By God's).

You do whatever you want...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom