Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Also, not sure how to look this up.
    And EVERYTHING I type in, come up with crap from covid.

But I seem to remember that vaccines were supposed to be administered to a population, over a relatively SHORT period of time.
    Short, as in "weeks", or a "month".

Slow roll out was basically supposed to be BAD.
    Bad as in, won't eradicate, and causes variants to pop up.

Which sounds kind of familiar.

Course, I don't feel like digging through a real library, with books.
    And my Internet search is flooded with news of the day.

Anyone else remember this?
    I'd recommend you ask here for what you're trying to find. I can look for it, or ask around my group of nerd friends and see if I can find the paper for it.

On some of the news stories they cite the studies which is an easy way to find some of them.

I see this, that sounds related: https://www.nhregister.com/news/cor...yes-rapid-deployment-approach-to-15383827.php

Maybe related? https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2777785

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'd recommend you ask here for what you're trying to find. I can look for it, or ask around my group of nerd friends and see if I can find the paper for it.

On some of the news stories they cite the studies which is an easy way to find some of them.

I see this, that sounds related: https://www.nhregister.com/news/cor...yes-rapid-deployment-approach-to-15383827.php

Maybe related? https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2777785

I only got part way through the first, before it asked for a logon.
    It was talking about speed of development it looked like.
    Not sure if they were going towards what I was talking about.

2nd one, didn't see it. (What I was talking about)

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

But I seem to remember that vaccines were supposed to be administered to a population, over a relatively SHORT period of time.

Yes, I remember something about this.
    I think it has to do with something no one is talking about really; that bugs mutate BECAUSE a vaccine is given too early/too slowly.

When you found mange on a hog farm, you isolated as best you could, and waited until just before it reached an economic threshold, and then you gave EVERY pig a shot of ivomec within 2 days, and did that twice.
    I’ve shot thousands of cc’s of ivomec.
    If you didn’t do it quick you wasted your money and effort.
    Of course mange was not going to mutate, but that is a factor with a virus.

ETA: the hogs hated it when this mandate came down. But we hated it worse.

Last edited:

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

I think my local CBS station is turning into the National Enquirer. Their next headline should be about a wolf boy found living in the woods.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I think my local CBS station is turning into the National Enquirer. Their next headline should be about a wolf boy found living in the woods.

Maybe people should think to sue hospitals that are playing politics in a manner that is costing lives?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Sure.
    Since the actual educated professionals got better at identifying people on the spectrum...

But that's a scientific basic and there are many here that didn't get the education in 6th grade.

Since we generally stopped calling the afflicted "Retarded" or "Incorrigible" and writing them off...
    Just like we don't consider "Bad Humors" to be the cause of disease anymore (or about 75% of us don't).

"Orange God Say Vaccine Bad" is about all they know, kind of typical of 16s in general,
    And the internet has made it easy to find them and target them.
    Social engineering in motion.

I am curious.
    Are you on the spectrum?

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner

Yes! this is livestock farming 101.
    You see a runny nose or hear a cough in a pen of critters you stick everyone or none at all. Otherwise you are constantly chasing a ghost you never catch only to end up with antibiotic resistance.

Covid didn’t mutate till we started randomly sticking people.

Last edited:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Bottom line is this. NO ONE knows crap about what worked, what is working and what will work. Just like a year ago, no one knew anything - no mask, mask, shot or no shot, manipulated data to support the agenda for that day. What works and what doesn't. One shot two shot three shot more? Who you gonna believe when experts cannot agree.

We argue (discuss) about crap we don't know; all wanting to be the one who has the latest and newest break though.

The government is winning on this one. Division is growing and we're all taking the bait; one way or another.

Keep this in the mainstream and we sneak in a boatload of executive orders, critical theory, chumming up with the Taliban and so much more.

Bottom line is this. We were a free nation. Many here are suggesting (without saying it) that we should forgo our freedom and support government rule. My biggest concern is how many of the anti-Trumpers are supporting the push for government control. These wolves in sheep clothing are large in numbers and hide very well. We will know them by their fruits.

We need to be praying real prayers and not just lip service. What has been done so far cannot be changed back without a hand from God. Remember, who is the author of confusion; then look around and choose your path.

I pray for all of us here, our government and our people.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Ok. You asked me to show my work. I showed my work. Then you ignored it and invented your own stats out of thin air. What is “hospitalizations OR deaths”? Which is it?

Second. Your health isn’t my responsibility. Do you have the right to not be given the cold by accident? Do you have the right to not be given the flu by accident? It’s a virus. Creating an enemy to be against and blame for the spread of it is just creating a reason to bicker for the sake of doing so.

I will NOT wear a mask.

I will NOT take a vaccine that hasn’t been out a year yet. I’m 34, my chances of survival are 99.99%. If you are in the risk group, YOUR responsibility is to not go into situations you may become infected. You can’t expect the world to stop on your behalf and make sure you don’t get infected. That’s your job. We carry guns for this reason. My safety is my responsibility. If I feel something is high risk, I will avoid it. I don’t think everyone there should make sure I’m safe.
    But but but you posted jpegs and not links!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom