Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    If people are so sure the jab is safe and effective, why would they care who chooses not to get it?

When I was a little boy, Polio was still around. A real vaccine was developed and tested and made available. People who got it did not worry, and I don't remember ever seeing anyone younger than me with Polio.

In 1970 the autism rate was 2 per 10,000, we have been running fast an furious with all kinds of "helpful vaccines" and little care of long term reactions. Now the autism rate is 1 in 54. 1 in 54!!! But big pharma keeps saying everything is perfectly safe and it is not their fault.

It IS darn time that people with more than 3 active brain cells start asking some serious questions. Obviously the Vegetable in chief is not qualified to ask the right questions. We should unite on this for the good of mankind, not attack each other to blindly follow people who clearly only care about power.
    What an alarmist you are.. Autism's rise is most certainly due to global warming or racism.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    But the vaccinated can still carry and spread the virus.
    I think we need to deconstruct that observation just a bit. Certainly, "carrying" the virus is entirely possible, hence handwashing, social distancing, etc., are minimum recommended protocols. Can those with breakthrough infections present high levels of virus? Yes. Do vaccinated individuals without an active covid infection present the same results? NO. At least I have not seen it reported. But I have heard from many people (family and friends) as well as read on the interweb that "vaccinated people" transmit as much, if not more, of the virus as the unvaccinated. That comment is a misinterpretation of the evidence, methinks.

Prove me wrong.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    What if I get the vaccine and take out grandma and gramps? Even with the vaccine, I can still contract and pass the virus.

Is it selfish that people who are vaccinated wanna force me to do what they want me to do?
    What is your estimation of the breakthrough infection rate? Show your work.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    You have to renew those at the end of the year?

I have an inlaw that did the same.....one of the 2 biggest atheists I know!

Not sure. I think I'm good until about June or so of next year, but I've also heard it may only be good for 2021. Hoping at least a year and hoping I can get my exemption renewed, because I love my job.

Politics has become the new religion in this country, so...

Yep, for the Left.

But the vaccinated can still carry and spread the virus.

This is why you know the mandate is full of :poop:. Even if every single person on the planet got the jab, we would still see cases and deaths. The vax will not change that, it'll only maybe reduce the number of deaths.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think we need to deconstruct that observation just a bit. Certainly, "carrying" the virus is entirely possible, hence handwashing, social distancing, etc., are minimum recommended protocols. Can those with breakthrough infections present high levels of virus? Yes. Do vaccinated individuals present the same results? NO. At least I have not seen it reported. But I have heard from many people (family and friends) as well as read on the interweb that "vaccinated people" transmit as much, if not more, of the virus as the unvaccinated. That comment is a misinterpretation of the evidence, methinks.

Prove me wrong.
    I don't have the link but there was some information from a study in Israel (?) I think that noted that the vaccinated were actually (in some cases, not all) a higher viral load in their nasal passages than the unvaccinated.

But the point is, from pretty much everything I've seen and read, the vaccine is pretty much limited to reducing symptoms if one does contract Covid after having it, with the value of that being to keep people out of the hospitals. Really isn't effective at preventing transmission.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don't have the link but there was some information from a study in Israel (?) I think that noted that the vaccinated were actually (in some cases, not all) a higher viral load in their nasal passages than the unvaccinated.

But the point is, from pretty much everything I've seen and read, the vaccine is pretty much limited to reducing symptoms if one does contract Covid after having it, with the value of that being to keep people out of the hospitals. Really isn't effective at preventing transmission.
    I believe the Israeli study suggested those results for breakthrough infections, which represent approximately 0.5% of those vaccinated.

My interpretation of that result is: If you have a covid infection, whether vaccinated or not, you are a carrier and should quarantine away from others.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My interpretation of that result is: If you have a covid infection, whether vaccinated or not, you are a carrier and should quarantine away from others.
    Well yeah, I think that goes without saying. I was only pointing out that the vaccine doesn't stop the spread, so grandma and gramps would still be at risk if you were carrying the virus (whether symptomatic, vaxxed or not).

Even the pro-vax crowd (and I'm vaccinated btw) only claims that it can reduce the severity of the symptoms, not totally prevent infection nor spreading the virus.

Shootin45super

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2019
    Bloomington
    I don't believe there was an official cause of death for the flu. Just like Covid, people that died while having one of the viruses were reported as dying from whatever else killed them, ie pneumonia, heart failure.

With Covid, if you die and test positive for Covid, you died of Covid.
    And if you die and test negitive,you died of covid!
    Have a friend that was killed in a motorcycle wreck,died of covid.
    Have a friend that died of a stroke,died of covid!

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Come'on, at least be realistic.
    Listen ****stick this is realistic. After having had and recovered my immunity is already better than a vax. I have family history of strokes, blood clots and a few other issues already so I’m high risk for the vax side effects. Why the **** would intake a higher than normal chance on something much more likely to kill me than the virus I’ve ALREADY SURVIVED.
    stop trolling.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I hope someone can discredit this. Sent to me by a friend recently.

Google is your friend.

Ruby is not a medical doctor. According to Forbes, she is a "health economist and right-wing political pundit". Other sites list her as a psychologist. No site I visited showed credentials associated with virology or medical research.

A spokesperson for the British Society for Haematology (b-s-h.org.uk/) also said the claims were untrue, adding: “Most of the images shown in the video are not normal blood films. Some are electron microscopy, others look to be fluorescent, and some are unrecognisable.

“The fact that the speaker doesn’t know the difference suggests that she is not a medical doctor.”

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    The real bad news is for the nurses. Who is going to hire them? Hope their student loans are caught up.

Nurses who don't trust medical science probably shouldn't be nurses.

I am going to have to differ from you on this point. I made a career and raised a family having been an RN for 4 decades. There is nothing about the job you could even guess correctly without having been there.

To claim to be an advocate for freedom while insisting others comply with your wishes is mutually exclusive.

We have been in the trenches for AIDS, EBOLA and all the others that come down the line. We have necessity to work in close proximity to those who have airborne infections of all types daily without it hitting the papers or acknowledgement of any kind. We run in to work on critically sick children and find out we have been exposed to things we have to take medicines of dubious side effects and unknown long term effects without hesitancy because delay kills. We give the shots and see the outcomes (that you only read about) first hand, and now, since you have a computer you wish to judge us?

Go help the wounded and get sprayed with blood from someone you will never know any of their medical history. Give mouth to mouth without a barrier because the circumstances mandate it. Just going to work not only means you can become ill, but may be a death sentence to the family you love by indirect contact. Do ALL this and come back to me and I will still tell you "it is your choice". Why not do the same for me?

BTW, the highest non-vax rate demo are the PhD's, shouldn't they be following the science?

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    My fully vax'ed neighbor lady died of covid last month.

My inlaw and his wife were fully vax'ed. Both hospitalized with covid. 5 weeks ago. He is out and in a bad way, wheel chair bound, she is dead.

Talking hospital official in a lab coat on the local news, "No One is dying that was Vax'ed, everyone in this hospital is un vaccinated. Call me a skeptic, but we are being fed lies.

Dr Fauci would differ with you, lol.

Reactions: Leo
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom