Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Watching some of these speeches, not sure of the sequence, but the facial expression, content, and delivery of the one in front of the picture is angry and inflammatory. Brow furrowed and lowered, punching gestures with the hands, and general aggressive tone, it's written and rehearsed to provoke a response.

Demonizing the unvaccinated and trying to beat them into submission isn't a good idea, so I'm wondering which bag of money adviser wrote this one. Sounds like they are frustrated, and looking for somebody to unload on.

Always follow the money, brother...

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    First and foremost: DON’T TAKE THE BAIT. I’m sure I heard it on here somewhere, that one shouldn’t take the bait. On’t-day ake-tay the-way ait-bay.

Any action taken that can be used to further spin their narrative will be used for months and miles. They are destroying themselves, let them do it. “Never interrupt your opponent while he is making a mistake.”

Secondly - How many times must it be said that fighting for your rights doesn’t necessarily mean with a gun? There are many weapons with which to fight against oppression and tyranny: nullification, dissent, propaganda, activism, civil disobedience, striking, protesting, etc,.

Lets us not forget that during our founding, we had men fighting from the trees in what, at that time, was considered a “less than honorable” tactic. A hundred years ago, regular men and women opened up their homes and businesses in the dead of night creating speakeasies so as to fly their disdain in the face of the overbearing government who was destroying their livelihood. Sixty years ago, black men and women had to hold their ground at lunch counters as they were spit on, covered in food and received vile, racist threats just for having differently colored skin.

Sometimes, fighting for what is right means actually having to put some skin in the game, taking a chance and being an inspiration to those around you. For the first step, something as cheap and easy as a piece of paper is as minimal and effective as you can get. While we shouldn’t have to have this fight, we ARE, and nothing is going to change that. This is not just about covid, this is not just from the US government. We are all living through a momentous occasion in history that will be recognized in the history books, one way or another, by the victor.

There’s a reason that everyone has felt “off” for the last five years or more. It’s because our natural instincts have been targeted and that we are all being manipulated. We can all feel it. Things like this don’t occur by happenstance, there’s a reason and impetus behind it, and if we’re all being honest with ourselves, we know that something ain’t stirring the Kool-aid.

Individually, you can sit back and watch as this whole story unfolds, and in ten years wonder why you and your kids have to walk through a medical checkpoint just to go grocery shopping, or why you have to take a picture of yourself on your phone to prove your location when the government sends out its text alert to do so. (Both of which are already happening, by the way.) Or you can start standing up for yourself by getting your hands a little dirty. They don’t play by the rules; we shouldn’t be hamstrung by them. The folks who fought for their freedom before us sure didn’t.
    Was going backwards looking for the IU health part of the conversation and came across this again.

Just quoting it because it was so good the first time.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    If you present proof of vaccination to your employer, at this point, you are a traitor to your fellow countrymen.

Whether you want to get vaccinated or not is a personal choice, but abiding this level of tyranny HAS PLUNGED this country into a very dark place very quickly.
    That's better.....

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Congress and their staff are also exempt. The and illegal aliens should tell you what a sham this is and that it is a distraction to get Afghanistan off the front page. Every time demoncrat bad news persists for a week, there always appear to be a distraction in the news to change the topic.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Holy Moving Goalposts, Batman!

Your claim: the vaccine is "poison". My response: here are the ingredients; none is a poison. You bear the burden to prove which, if any, if these ingredients is a "poison".

We aren't talking about what may or may not be "harmful" (which is generally a function of dose, with just about any drug substance). You said "poison". Show us the poison.
    Ammonia is fine.
    Bleach is fine.
    Mix them and you have a real problem.

Aluminum is fine.
    Draino is fine.

Mix them together and you have a real problem.

Dry ice is fine.
    Warm water is fine.

Mix them together and you have a real problem.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Sodium metal and H2O...
    Sodium metal and chlorine gas, both toxic, but combined, you put them on your potato chips. In my line of work some of my time is spent debunking the claims of alarmist vendors trying to sell inferior products to solve non existent problems.

One of the issues I've had with the whole covid mess is the accuracy of the testing.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Sodium metal and chlorine gas, both toxic, but combined, you put them on your potato chips. In my line of work some of my time is spent debunking the claims of alarmist vendors trying to sell inferior products to solve non existent problems.

One of the issues I've had with the whole covid mess is the accuracy of the testing.
    Reminds me of the man on the street who got young people to sign a petition banning di-hydrogen oxide…

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    So for people who apparently have a brain capable of something beyond bumper sticker logic, could someone direct me to where in these articles that it shows long term testing data, or even the complete study?

If these are literally just abstracts, I'm going to have a laugh.

I usually run them past my buddy who has a degree in biochemistry.

Update, so I asked around, and you'd have to pay to read those papers. So what you linked you don't even understand, nor have you likely even read. You did the equivalent of posting the back of a book and citing that as your source for information only available inside of a book you haven't even read.

A friend did manage to find the full text elsewhere for me: https://pdfhost.io/v/DDFG8X6Fi_ConryMessenger_RNA1995
    There, reliable host.
    This is covering potential for immunization against tumors in mice. It makes no mention of long term side effects. I have no idea what you think you are proving.
    I think BBI just linked that to show how long mRNA research has been going on. Really though there are no long term studies about the covid vaccine because covid itself hasn't even been around to what we would think of as long term. When I worked in ortho many Journals wouldn't even consider a manuscript unless it had a minimum of two years follow-up. I think many when they talk about long-term side effects are confusing vaccines with medication. Side effects from vaccines usually manifest themselves pretty early whereas medications you might take daily can have a cumulative effect over time which is where we see a lot of medications getting pulled. I'm all for the right to not get the vaccine until you're comfortable or just not at all. If you follow the 'science' then you should be able to make an informed decision on your level of risk.

Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    I know a lot of people that are vaccinated and 'NOW' are sick as he|| with COVID. And a lot of them ended up in the hospital. My niece is vaccinated and got the COVID. She was very sick. Her husband is not vaccinated and got it also. He felt bad for a week

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Congress and their staff are also exempt. The and illegal aliens should tell you what a sham this is and that it is a distraction to get Afghanistan off the front page. Every time demoncrat bad news persists for a week, there always appear to be a distraction in the news to change the topic.
    If that's true somebody needs to ask Psaki about that.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Give it time...its Nigeria now but does anyone think this couldn't happen here given the trajectory we're on? An American president just gave a speech and said this is not about freedom while mandating you loose your job if you don't do what he says.
    Don't forget "our patience is wearing thin".

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Watching some of these speeches, not sure of the sequence, but the facial expression, content, and delivery of the one in front of the picture is angry and inflammatory. Brow furrowed and lowered, punching gestures with the hands, and general aggressive tone, it's written and rehearsed to provoke a response.

Demonizing the unvaccinated and trying to beat them into submission isn't a good idea, so I'm wondering which bag of money adviser wrote this one. Sounds like they are frustrated, and looking for somebody to unload on.
    The mannerisms and body language of what I briefly watched of the end of the tyrannical fear mongering appeared to me as fear, internal pain and worry on his behalf.

They're obviously desperate at this point to maintain the control of a highly imploding narrative. Obviously some dementia but as others have stated, let the tyrants make some big mistakes so the unaware citizens get an epiphany and become resistant to all the deception, divisions and constant lies. Only at that point will there be improvement for our Nations and personal well being. The trajectory appears to show big changes the next couple months.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom