Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    What effects will the vaccine have on people in 2-5 years?

Are you actually willing to get the future boosters? It sounds like there's a lot of them planned.

Posting on the Mandate thread ;), and umm yep I quoted myself. This is one of my biggest concerns about mandates, coercion, bribery, etc. What will really happen in the human experiment of the vaccinated versus the control group? I was talking to friends yesterday and said if increased adverse effects don't occur by next summer, I will reevaluate my outlook on the Mandate/shot. I pray that it turns out well.

Could it be also that the original virus for which the rushed EUA experimental vaccine and mandate applies to, no longer exists?!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Been true for a lot of things.
    which is why I'm happy letting them go through years of testing.
    Other people want it tested on them, it's okay with me.

I just don't want it.

Just like the perfectly "safe" malarial drug they came up with when I was in.
    perfectly safe.
    and then.. nope, it caused BAD problems. Many of them masked by being misdiagnosed as PTSD.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You posted 39 minutes ago. Unclench. Especially funny since I asked you a real question before that, you ignored it, and then posted about disappearing. You won't do even a basic amount of research because you choose to remain ignorant because it's easier to stick to your bumper stickers.

Do you know how a vaccine works? Did you even bother to give a cursory glance at the links I posted? Obviously not because you posted way to fast to have read even the synopsis. Again, you are intellectually lazy.

All I see available is an abstract, which describes the outline of how it works.

I don't see the actual article or anything explaining any long term testing conclusions. Feel free to explain where that is viewable.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    The underlying technology/science has been studied since the 1960s.

Experiments on mammals have been going on since at least 1990.

Experiments using the technology for vaccination on mammals has been going on since at least 1995. See: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7882341/

Use in humans as a cancer treatment has been happening since at least 2009. See: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19609242/
    None of this is reassuring. Do you really think it bolsters your argument that the only time the technology was used in humans was in those whose prognosis was "gonna die anyway so why not"?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    You missed the point, again.

It’s not imagination, it’s having principles and following my oath.

You should try it sometime.
    What part of your oath requires posting rebellion fantasies on the internet?

Talk is cheap. We haven't reached the point where oaths are tested yet.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    To whom it may concern,
    18 or so months ago, I and many like me were told we’re essential workers and had to be on the job, I still have the letter from the governor. This was back when masks, hand sanitizer were nonexistent, Covid was thought to be a death sentence and there was no vaccine.

Now I’m told, more or less that I am expendable, a danger, reckless, doing the exact same job With a now known some odd 99% survivability

I can promise you a bulk of the unvaccinated are people just like me, we rolled the dice back then with much worse odds because we had to, working one or two jobs 60-80 hrs a week trying to keep this country going.

We deliver food and gas, keep the lights and heat on, the roads safe and care for people in the hospital. If you think we can be bullied into doing what you demand, good luck, I’ll be busy cutting fire wood for heat on the day of the ultimatum, I suggest you do the same.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    People who take oaths usually know about OPSEC and avoid leading with their chins.
    Should that time arrive, you might need those you're demeaning as keyboard commandos to stand beside you. Might be wise not to constantly **** in their wheaties.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Should that time arrive, you might need those you're demeaning as keyboard commandos to stand beside you. Might be wise not to constantly **** in their wheaties.
    I don't need the help of anyone posting ridiculous blaze-of-glory fantasies on the internet. Real professionals don't do that. Anyone dumb enough to post that **** on the internet, knowing full well that nothing on the internet is truly anonymous to the right people, would likely be a liability in actual volatile situation.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I don't need the help of anyone posting ridiculous blaze-of-glory fantasies on the internet. Real professionals don't do that. Anyone dumb enough to post that **** on the internet, knowing full well that nothing on the internet is truly anonymous to the right people, would likely be a liability in actual volatile situation.
    It was farmers, cobblers, smiths the first go round. They weren't professionals.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom