Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Those who claim that the above ingredients represent (or include) a "poison" bear the burden of proof here.
    I am speaking to the fact that DengVax contained no components recognizeable as a poison, but its effect on the recipients was such that it might as well have have been. And the point about delayed awareness of problems is that the lethal side effect - ADE - did not manifest until the children were exposed to a different strain of Dengue

To claim that enough testing was done to rule out any such effect is hubris of the worst kind, and that doesn't even take into account the cardiac inflamation and abnormal clotting which are occurring in sufficient numbers that they would need to be listed as side effects if they had occurred during controlled trials in the pre-EUA phase

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I can’t wait for the requirement to show you hiv status card and employers setting up treatment regimes that will be followed to maintain employment.

I expect the president to make a comprehensive list of all other contagious diseases and infections that will require a mandatory treatment regime to maintain your employment.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Yup. Usually attributed to. Wrongfully.

From your own article:

That witticism—I’ll call it “Einstein Insanity”—is usually attributed to Albert Einstein. Though the Matthew effect may be operating here, it is undeniably the sort of clever, memorable one-liner that Einstein often tossed off. And I’m happy to give him the credit, because doing so takes us in interesting directions.

The Matthew Effect mentioned is basically "Famous/influential scientists get more credit than they deserve because they are already famous/influential."

The author is playing along with the notion Einstein said it because it helps his narrative for the article.

There's zero evidence Einstein ever uttered the phrase, it appears nowhere in his writings (most of which are free on Google books, so feel free to search yourself) and the quote has also been attributed to Mark Twain (also without evidence). The first known appearance was in addiction treatment literature well after both of those men were dead.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Did you know the database existed prior to this vaccine? Almost certainly not. The vast majority of Americans had no idea it existed and the database is self-report. Do you think perhaps if all of a sudden large numbers of people know about something the use of that something would go up?

When I got the vaccine I immediately got a text message with a link to report any side effects. Have you ever gotten a vaccine before? Did you get an email or text message or even a slip of paper with instructions on how to report side effects? No. Do you think making it easier to report something increases the use of a given reporting system?

I'm frankly shocked there aren't more reports given that roughly 1 in 20 Americans show some level of hypochondria and pretty much anyone with access to WebMD suffers it a bit at some point...
    I never got any such text after my vaccine. Maybe one of us was scammed? :dunno: Maybe that's what I get for getting my vax where I shop for my groceries.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Maybe reread what you wrote a few times. I don't remember that for any other vaccine. Why is this different? Kinda appears as if everyone is essentially participating in what amounts to a haphazardly conducted attempt at a clinical trial for an experimental inoculation rushed into production without the usual robust scientific review.

Because until this vaccine and the political circus around it, anti-vaxxers were fringe idiots mostly ignored and the vast majority of the population got their shots when they went to school and didn't worry about it. Now the population is understandably confused because there has been so much conflicting information given for various reasons, some with good intent and some more maleficent. I have looked into the robust scientific review and am satisfied with it. Much like the Manhattan Project or Apollo, when you give a lot of smart people access to a lot of resources and without the need for a profit motive (meaning you can ignore efficiency for effectiveness as waste is acceptable) you will get things done in a compressed time frame.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    As I read this, my mind meandered to the Drake equation and your ability to posit that no life exists anywhere in the universe, including Earth. :)
    The Drake 'equation' is a child's toy, it is made up of seven terms that are all indeterminate and which are 'estimated' by the user

It can be made to give whatever value one desires

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I can’t wait for the requirement to show you hiv status card and employers setting up treatment regimes that will be followed to maintain employment.

I expect the president to make a comprehensive list of all other contagious diseases and infections that will require a mandatory treatment regime to maintain your employment.
    No doubt. How many are dipping their pen in the company ink? Should they be tested for STD's or pregnancy once a week? ;)

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I never got any such text after my vaccine. Maybe one of us was scammed? :dunno: Maybe that's what I get for getting my vax where I shop for my groceries.

Did you give them your cell number? It wasn't a scam. I got mine at Eskenazi and got it while in the waiting room both times. So did the other officers who got it in the same time frame. I don't know if my wife got it, actually, and she got hers at the grocer's as well...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

exactly.
    Also, diabetes
    smokers
    overweight
    etc

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Because until this vaccine and the political circus around it, anti-vaxxers were fringe idiots mostly ignored and the vast majority of the population got their shots when they went to school and didn't worry about it. Now the population is understandably confused because there has been so much conflicting information given for various reasons, some with good intent and some more maleficent. I have looked into the robust scientific review and am satisfied with it. Much like the Manhattan Project or Apollo, when you give a lot of smart people access to a lot of resources and without the need for a profit motive (meaning you can ignore efficiency for effectiveness as waste is acceptable) you will get things done in a compressed time frame.
    I wouldn't call it a robust scientific review for one reason in particular, although I believe there are others. You cannot speed up time and a robust scientific review requires time, regardless of how many smart people are involved or how much money is thrown its way. In time we'll see if these were good cards.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    There would be more room in the hospitals if we kicked out all of the fat people, smokers, heavy drinkers, drug addicts....etc.

They made their choices right?

Well, in fairness we may not have the manpower to kick out fat people. They are labor intensive to move. Ask any fire fighter, since that's about 85% of their jobs these days. (He said, sort of kidding but really not)

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

It has nothing to do with conflicting information.

It has to do with rushing it to market with little to no testing, politicizing every treatment except for it, and then trying to force it on everyone.

That last part is the one that drives the final coffin nail in.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Did you give them your cell number? It wasn't a scam. I got mine at Eskenazi and got it while in the waiting room both times. So did the other officers who got it in the same time frame. I don't know if my wife got it, actually, and she got hers at the grocer's as well...
    I was just teasing about the scam thing. I don't think Kroger asked me for my cell number, but if so, I would have given it to them.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I wouldn't call it a robust scientific review for one reason in particular, although I believe there are others. You cannot speed up time and a robust scientific review requires time, regardless of how many smart people are involved or how much money is thrown its way. In time we'll see if these were good cards.

You can't speed up time, but you can do a lot more in any given time if you have more resources. You can run multiple studies side by side instead of in sequence because you can risk the money to do so instead of waiting for a small study to validate the concept then running a larger one then a larger one. You have access to more people and more labs and more processing power. I know a few folks either directly or as friends of friends in the bio-research arena. They have a ton of irons in the fire at any given time because many of them will be a bust and never pay off. They can't focus too much on any one product, especially a vaccine which is typically low profit return.

Think of astronomy. Telescope and computer access is the limiting factor. We could learn a ton more about any given thing if we put all the resources that are scattered across studying a bunch of different things into that one thing. We don't have more time per the calendar but we have a metric butt ton more time in man/hours and processing hours, etc.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I was just teasing about the scam thing. I don't think Kroger asked me for my cell number, but if so, I would have given it to them.
    I figured you didn't really think it was a scam, but it did make me wonder if different providers handled it differently.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    It has nothing to do with conflicting information.

It has to do with rushing it to market with little to no testing, politicizing every treatment except for it, and then trying to force it on everyone.

That last part is the one that drives the final coffin nail in.

Define "little to no testing". Show your work. Occam's Razor breaks down when you simplify everything to bumper stickers, which you tend to do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom