Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    It's already the reality in China. That's the model that our leaders are currently drooling over the idea of imposing here. It already exists. It's already happening. All they need to do is bring it here.
    Well if a country with such a rich history of freedom like China is doing something then I’m definitely convinced the US will follow suit shortly.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    But you quoted it. :): I can’t edit that one out. It’s alright. Someone pm’d me and I fixed it. Why is INGO’s profanity filters as inconsistent as covid policies?
    Yeah, you'd think it would catch that. I can't think of any other words that contain those four letters in sequence. And I fixed it in the quote. Don't want either of us getting dinged.

Last edited:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Who enforces the things in your theory? With some very rare exceptions, local police weren’t enforcing mask mandates or private gathering restrictions. A lot of departments have been in the news for fighting the vaccine mandates. I don’t see any enforcement of making people stay home or whatever. Maybe go after jobs like they’re doing with OSHA?
    We're purging LE and the military of those who'd have the most problem enforcing this b.s. as we speak. It's the effect mandates are having, and I'm guessing it's a feature rather than a bug.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

Poor girl must have trusted the science.
    “Thanks to the vaccine, I have only experienced mild symptoms”. Really? Maybe you don’t need the vaccine to reap the “benefits”, the vast majority of the unvaccinated people I’ve known to have Covid have experienced mild to no symptoms as well. That vaccine truly is revolutionary.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    “Thanks to the vaccine, I have only experienced mild symptoms”. Really? Maybe you don’t need the vaccine to reap the “benefits”, the vast majority of the people I’ve known to have Covid have experienced mild to no symptoms as well. That vaccine truly is revolutionary.
    Dang. Beat me by a minute

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This is just nonsense. I would imagine that the number that just instinctively distrust vaccines in rather small.

We are talking about an experimental vaccine for a virus with a very low mortality rate. I can't imagine why someone would be against getting that other than simply distrusting vaccines in general. I expected you to be better than going anti-vaxxer in your arguments.
    'Antivaxxer'? jamil, really? Just label them and dismiss them when they disagree with the decisions you made? You're free to decide as you see fit, but everyone else needs to agree?

Are you trying to convince us or yourself about the correctness of your decisions

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You don't suppose that had anything to do with them actually believing the vaccine was safe, do you?

Hmmm. What could be the difference about today?
    How about.....disinformation from conspiracists, alarmists, ignoramuses, anti-vaxxers and Russians?

And, if you remember, the first polio vaccine turned out to not be safe.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I'm coming from the middle.

Last night, I heard Carol King was inducted into the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame. She's my generation and I really like her music. So, I was interested to see who sang one of her songs in tribute.

Taylor Swift. Yechhhh. But, I found a clip on youtube and listened and watched. Swift lacked the emotional depth for the song and it was obvious what she was doing was selling Taylor Swift to the video audience rather than paying tribute to a songwriting legend. And she doesn't have a voice or the life experience for "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow".

Anyway, I gave it a thumbs down and commented (which I rarely do on youtube) that Swift seemed to be selling herself rather than the song. Lo and behold, some Indian chick in Australia called me an old white man who didn't know anything.

I called her a racist feminazi and the conversation went downhill from there. :) I eventually deleted it.

I'm not a progressive, although I recognize that progress is a necessary component of growth. Doesn't mean I like it, but I tolerate some of it because I am an old white guy and the world is moving past me.

But, I'm a moderate. I hate stupidity on both sides of the aisle and what I hate most of all is people who call others liars and then believe whatever ******** is the meme du jour from their side. I hate criminals. White collar, blue collar and hoodlums. And I particularly hate bullies.

And because I hate bullies most of all, I don't like republicans in general and Trump in specifics. Democrats are disorganized, rarely get things accomplished and don't always end up with positive results. But, occasionally, they do things for the citizens rather than business, and that is as it should be. \

Enough. I'm jamilling this thread.
    Hold on lol, you think Republicans are the 'bullies'?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is just nonsense. I would imagine that the number that just instinctively distrust vaccines in rather small.

We are talking about an experimental vaccine for a virus with a very low mortality rate. I can't imagine why someone would be against getting that other than simply distrusting vaccines in general. I expected you to be better than going anti-vaxxer in your arguments.
    :scratch:

What?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    And because I hate bullies most of all, I don't like republicans in general and Trump in specifics. Democrats are disorganized, rarely get things accomplished and don't always end up with positive results. But, occasionally, they do things for the citizens rather than business, and that is as it should be. \

Enough. I'm jamilling this thread.

I don't see how this is even possible to believe. The more time passes the more I'm convinced the republican party is a branch of the democrat party. The evidence is there that all these people serve each other rather than the public, and that the public disagreements are settled in private with handshakes and hugs.

I also really don't see how someone doesn't see the democrats bullying people. I mean what do you think cheering for unvaxxed deaths is? Or basically any action taken by pelosi in the past decade? What about all of us here, as gun owners? We've been bullied by the democrats for the better part of a century.

They're all bullies living in an ivory tower who hate the public and only serve the interest of the largest and most powerful corporations. There's only 1 person I can think of in the whole of congress who seems to even have a tangible ideology and is committed to it.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Which means, you really didn't know anything definitive, but chose to laugh rather than research to counter my point.

That is why the far right doesn't earn respect. They aren't interested in knowledge. Just selfish memes.
    Wrong! The right Conservatives don't get respect from the Alpo Left because we aren't willing to sign on to every half-baked fix to every overhyped 'problem'

Global Warming Climate change, anti-racism racism, decolonization, decarbonization, Heinz 57 varieties of gender etc etc

Your tribe can't make converts outside the cult. Dead party walking

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom