Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    First and foremost: DON’T TAKE THE BAIT. I’m sure I heard it on here somewhere, that one shouldn’t take the bait. On’t-day ake-tay the-way ait-bay.

Any action taken that can be used to further spin their narrative will be used for months and miles. They are destroying themselves, let them do it. “Never interrupt your opponent while he is making a mistake.”

Secondly - How many times must it be said that fighting for your rights doesn’t necessarily mean with a gun? There are many weapons with which to fight against oppression and tyranny: nullification, dissent, propaganda, activism, civil disobedience, striking, protesting, etc,.

Lets us not forget that during our founding, we had men fighting from the trees in what, at that time, was considered a “less than honorable” tactic. A hundred years ago, regular men and women opened up their homes and businesses in the dead of night creating speakeasies so as to fly their disdain in the face of the overbearing government who was destroying their livelihood. Sixty years ago, black men and women had to hold their ground at lunch counters as they were spit on, covered in food and received vile, racist threats just for having differently colored skin.

Sometimes, fighting for what is right means actually having to put some skin in the game, taking a chance and being an inspiration to those around you. For the first step, something as cheap and easy as a piece of paper is as minimal and effective as you can get. While we shouldn’t have to have this fight, we ARE, and nothing is going to change that. This is not just about covid, this is not just from the US government. We are all living through a momentous occasion in history that will be recognized in the history books, one way or another, by the victor.

There’s a reason that everyone has felt “off” for the last five years or more. It’s because our natural instincts have been targeted and that we are all being manipulated. We can all feel it. Things like this don’t occur by happenstance, there’s a reason and impetus behind it, and if we’re all being honest with ourselves, we know that something ain’t stirring the Kool-aid.

Individually, you can sit back and watch as this whole story unfolds, and in ten years wonder why you and your kids have to walk through a medical checkpoint just to go grocery shopping, or why you have to take a picture of yourself on your phone to prove your location when the government sends out its text alert to do so. (Both of which are already happening, by the way.) Or you can start standing up for yourself by getting your hands a little dirty. They don’t play by the rules; we shouldn’t be hamstrung by them. The folks who fought for their freedom before us sure didn’t.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I am currently unemployed. I have already had and recovered from covid. I have natural immunity and no reason to risk my life on this experimental shot that doesn't even work anymore.

Believe what you want, but the numbers say that's false.
    Locally the hospitals are publishing occupancy numbers (no personal information released).

138 in the hospital, 2 vaccinated in regular beds, the rest, including all ICU beds are unvaccinated.

Just to the south of us, a huge hospital has 1 vaccinated with 480 unvaccinated.

And in the mean time, I wait for outpatient surgery because everyone is tending to unvaccinated cases...

This locks me out of 95% of the labor market. If this policy remains in place, I will become homeless when my savings run out.

That's entirely YOUR choice.

I can't blame any employer that wants to protect all other workers & staff from a potential 'Typhoid Mary'.

**** Joe Biden, and **** anyone who supported or voted for this tyranny. We tried to warn you.

OK...

Well, why not throw some of the blame on the president that scoffed at COVID, calling it fake, phony, noting but a cold...?

Why not throw some of the blame on the conspiracy theory bunch that wouldn't mask up and social distance to reduce transmission?

I mean really, not spitting on others & washing your hands too much 'Tyranny'?

Now there are fully FDA approved vaccinations for adults, so that (false) argument is out the window.

I guess there is always a market for firearms/ammo and such, that's a rent check or two,
    And I guess there is always welfare...

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Believe what you want, but the numbers say that's false.
    Locally the hospitals are publishing occupancy numbers (no personal information released).

138 in the hospital, 2 vaccinated in regular beds, the rest, including all ICU beds are unvaccinated.

Just to the south of us, a huge hospital has 1 vaccinated with 480 unvaccinated.

And in the mean time, I wait for outpatient surgery because everyone is tending to unvaccinated cases...

That's entirely YOUR choice.

I can't blame any employer that wants to protect all other workers & staff from a potential 'Typhoid Mary'.

OK...

Well, why not throw some of the blame on the president that scoffed at COVID, calling it fake, phony, noting but a cold...?

Why not throw some of the blame on the conspiracy theory bunch that wouldn't mask up and social distance to reduce transmission?

I mean really, not spitting on others & washing your hands too much 'Tyranny'?

Now there are fully FDA approved vaccinations for adults, so that (false) argument is out the window.

I guess there is always a market for firearms/ammo and such, that's a rent check or two,
    And I guess there is always welfare...
    dont_believe_you_anchorman_zps267e5cbb_GIF-108.gif

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    It is not bullying, it is flat out extortion. Jabs for Jobs. You either let someone pump this poison into your body, or we fire you. I imagine he just sank his entire party for the 2022 elections, and hopefully the new Republican House and Senate will fast track Bidens impeachment.
    :rolleyes:

I support your right to decide whether or not you get vaccinated and oppose government mandates regarding that decision.

But I'm still going to call people out who say stupid... er, scientifically specious... things like this. The vaccine isn't "poison."

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yes, that's why we measure this stuff relative to population, cases per 100k or deaths per 100k, hospitalizations per 100k

I didn't look at the rankings closely, only knew they were near the top.
    Well, perhaps you weren't guilty of anecdotal interpolation....but you would be a unicorn on this site if that was true. :)

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    :rolleyes:

I support your right to decide whether or not you get vaccinated and oppose government mandates regarding that decision.

But I'm still going to call people out who say stupid... er, scientifically specious... things like this. The vaccine isn't "poison."
    I don't think you can make this claim yet. We used to tell people standing around watching nuclear explosions with cool glasses was harmless. We found out later it wasn't.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I don't know if there is further law on this.

Passing laws is not what's happening, though. That's why I said if they really want vaccine mandates it needs to go through Congress. This is being done by EO as a workplace hazard administrative rule enforced by OSHA. This is an attempt to end run checks and balances. The executive branch lacks such authority, IMO.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Holcomb has weighed in.

I'd like to see a little more fire in the belly, but about as strong as we can hope for from Governor Milquetoast.

I don't need someone to pound the table to entertain me in politics. He said pretty much exactly what I said, so I'll support it. :D

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    “Quick guys! Everybody gather ‘round! JeepHammer is back to pontificate his wisdom to us! Huzzah!”

Sure, expected...

Polio didn't kill everyone, so pass out the iron lungs.
    People weren't influenced by China & Russia, the idiot conspiracy theorists, so they got vaccinated.

I'm betting you aren't old enough to know anyone polio ravaged...

Same with measles, know anyone that was sterilized, blinded, left mentally handicapped by measles?

Mumps the same deal, know anyone sterilized, died from mumps?

How about hepititus and the liver disease/cancer it causes?

The science is solid, has a 150 year history,
    It's some of the brains that are soggy and not grasping what's actually happening...

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I don't think you can make this claim yet. We used to tell people standing around watching nuclear explosions with cool glasses was harmless. We found out later it wasn't.
    Nah. I'm 100% comfortable making the claim.

The extraordinary claim is that it is poison; the burden of proof lies on the one making such a claim.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom