• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgood

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    West Newton
    That ain't gonna happen with some of this bunch. They love bashing on LE. Funny thing is the LE 'sbasher type won't ever do it it person.

I will....leave your badge at home and lets go out for a drink.....we can discuss our differences..

But, yeah i get your point, it is funny how some guys have to hide behind a badge or the length of the internet.....i always get a good laugh out of it.....

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I will....leave your badge at home and lets go out for a drink.....we can discuss our differences..

But, yeah i get your point, it is funny how some guys have to hide behind a badge or the length of the internet.....i always get a good laugh out of it.....

I think NYfelon would advise against that.

Sgood

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    West Newton
    I think NYfelon would advise against that.

yeah, i know but, when you have an offi(cough) I just can't bring myself to call em a LEO, openly brag against abusing their power and discretion, AS SOME DO ON THIS BOARD.....it just really sticks in my craw......there are so called LEO's more of a criminal than any, i ever met....

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    I agree with laws that protect police animals, they are highly trained and important to the force.

But barking at a dog? That's what dogs do, it's how they talk. He didn't hurt it. Who gives a crap?
    I've stopped and "talked" to police dogs I've seen in the backs of K9 cars before. It never occurred to me I might be committing a crime. :rolleyes:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    That ain't gonna happen with some of this bunch. They love bashing on LE. Funny thing is the LE 'sbasher type won't ever do it it person.

courage+cop.jpg

infebious

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 13, 2009
    i really think that Caesar Milan, the Dog Whisperer, should be consulted to make sure that the canine's feelings and thoughts are being portrayed accurately. Also death the the rabble-rouser.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    there any video of this? the cop making the charges might be related to the 3 stupidteers in maryland that accused a kid of punching thier horse. until the video surfaced that showed what lying pos jbts they really were.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    what the crap?? Seriously?!?! Barking at a freaking police dog is a crime? Man.... just when you thought things couldn't get any more retarded.. BOOM SURPRISE!!! Wow...just freaking WOW.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    "I should bite you and I'd sleep good tonight." The dog also called the man a "stupid human being."
    :laugh:

Citizen: It must be hot in that car..
    PO Dog: step away from my car and show me some ID
    Citizen: but i was just trying to strike up a conversation, about how you must be hot in there.
    PO Dog: Show me your ID you dirtbag piece of ****, before I take a bite out of your leg. shut up and get on the ground.
    citizen: but
    PO Dog: I said get on the ground before.......
    Quit resisting!

Maybe he had something to say to the dog...
    450x290-alg_cesar_millan_dog.jpg

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Was the dog barking in the performance of his duties? Why is okay for a dog to bark, but not a person? If the dog had barked at the man first, would the dog be arrested? Could the man bark back? Do we know who barked first? Were these friendly barks or aggressive barks?

The nuances of this arrest are fascinating.
    A person can bark, just not at a dog. I bark at other people all the time and this causes them to keep their distance from me. Try it on a neighbor, it works.

As for the OP, I think the real issue is who barked first? If I am barked AT I will bark BACK.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

Of course not. We've all seen the videos. Nobody wants to be on the ground surrounded by twenty cops getting kicked, tased, pepper sprayed and then charged with "resisting."

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville

Just depends who the officer in question is... and what you consider "bashing".

Is sharing your opinion about abuse of authority or poor tactics with LEOs that you are personal friends with bashing? If so I bash LE officers all the time.

I doubt your going to catch me lipping off to a random police officer I don't know personally - but not because I am afraid to share my opinion - because I know 99% of the time it will not only fall on deaf ears - many would decide to find anything they can to make your life worse. LEOs, like everyone - are not always objective. Just like sharing political or religious views, people get frustrated hearing things they do not want to hear - and when people are in a position of authority they often take advantage of it.

No, for those you do not know, it is much better to take it up with their commanding officer or internal affairs.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    No, he charged a guy for harrassing a police K-9. If the dog had injured himself because Stephens was teasing him it could have cost the dept. some big bucks for the vet bill.

Hum.. by that logic since you can hurt someone when you drive your car we should not allow you to drive. After all you can kill someone if you drive your car.

Since a bacon cheeseburger can make you make you obese we should not allow those either. After all you can kill someone if you give them a cheeseburger.

Should I continue... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom