• eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Why not both?

If ya want to offer me something "healthy", I actually do like both oatmeal and raisin cookies too.

Though to be perfectly honest, I'm not all that picky about cookies. I'm kinda sweet on 'em.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Why not both?

If ya want to offer me something "healthy", I actually do like both oatmeal and raisin cookies too.

Though to be perfectly honest, I'm not all that picky about cookies. I'm kinda sweet on 'em.
    Raisins should never be put in cookies. Putting raisins in cookies is a farce, a scam, an evil practical joke that I wouldn’t play on my mother in law.

You see a plate of what appears to be delicious chocolate chip cookies, and your mouth begins watering. You pour a glass of milk (because chocolate chip cookies and milk go together like old guys and 1911’s). You sit down to enjoy this delicious morsel and take the first bite. Then BOOM it hits you like Chuck Norris hits the bad guy. You’ve been tricked. Bamboozled. You promptly spit the blob of nastiness back on your plate and curse the evil person who would dare do this to another human being. You glance over and see Fido watching your every move and contemplate just giving it to the dog. The thought quickly disappears as you remember that you love your dog and you would rather take a bullet than do that to man’s best friend. You resign to simply take the whole plate of cookies and throw them in the trash in order to save anyone else from the anger and betrayal that you just experienced.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Raisins should never be put in cookies. Putting raisins in cookies is a farce, a scam, an evil practical joke that I wouldn’t play on my mother in law.

You see a plate of what appears to be delicious chocolate chip cookies, and your mouth begins watering. You pour a glass of milk (because chocolate chip cookies and milk go together like old guys and 1911’s). You sit down to enjoy this delicious morsel and take the first bite. Then BOOM it hits you like Chuck Norris hits the bad guy. You’ve been tricked. Bamboozled. You promptly spit the blob of nastiness back on your plate and curse the evil person who would dare do this to another human being. You glance over and see Fido watching your every move and contemplate just giving it to the dog. The thought quickly disappears as you remember that you love your dog and you would rather take a bullet than do that to man’s best friend. You resign to simply take the whole plate of cookies and throw them in the trash in order to save anyone else from the anger and betrayal that you just experienced.

I agree

Top Bottom