Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    The parmesan cheese is buttery and mixes perfect. I know it sounds weird but Brunos has been making them for a very long time and they have them on the first page of their menu. I asked them the first time I ordered one if this was a "thing" or just a joke. They said they make over a hundred a week so not a joke. Only way to know for yourself is try one. If you like peanut butter and chocolate youll like it.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    The parmesan cheese is buttery and mixes perfect. I know it sounds weird but Brunos has been making them for a very long time and they have them on the first page of their menu. I asked them the first time I ordered one if this was a "thing" or just a joke. They said they make over a hundred a week so not a joke. Only way to know for yourself is try one. If you like peanut butter and chocolate youll like it.
    I dont think we have one around here.. we do have some private craft pizza joints.. maybe one of them makes a "clone" .. ill definitely look :)

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Has anyone tried a peanut butter and chocolate chip pizza? I know its not for all occasions but definitely worth trying. Brunos on Purdue campus makes a mean one.
    That sounds like the second half of one of those jokes from high school that start off "What's grosser than gross?"

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Try peanut butter stew sometime.

Hmmmm. Chicken, kale, tomatoes, jalapeños... I’d try it cause I’ll try pretty much anything... but that’s definitely a mixture I would’ve never thought would blend well together with peanut butter.

Edited to add the last part

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom