• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It is not 1 specific post. Kut was not that dumb.
    His demise was a sum total of a lot of trolling and us dealing with the reports from members that were sucked into his web. He was a master.
    After we add up all the time we have spent behind the scenes dealing with his **** and his racist undertones..Kut I know you are reading this and yes you are basically a race baiter with the evidence splattered everywhere it was time this stops.
    Again, it was not me but I did not block it this time. Like I did the last 10.

I took the bolded part as meaning it was not just post content but the constant reports that helped made the final decision.

As for me being quiet, well the election is over, Trump is out of office, so i tend to be more in agreement with what people are posting in content, if not in degree.

My contention is and will always be hold everyone to the same standard. If the democrats do something that I don't like, then I should hold the Republicans to an equal standard and condemn similar actions by both. If Trump did something and Biden or the democrat du jour did the same thing, I won't give out passes to either. That, in my opinion, was not happening during the election cycle.

There are already enough voices here condemning democrats no need for me to pile on by posting so I simply wanted to show that "two wrongs don't make a right" I can use the like button to show agreement.

I would only have to read posts written today that call for purging society of those who do not agree with "us".

Reactions: KLB

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I took the bolded part as meaning it was not just post content but the constant reports that helped made the final decision.

As for me being quiet, well the election is over, Trump is out of office, so i tend to be more in agreement with what people are posting in content, if not in degree.

My contention is and will always be hold everyone to the same standard. If the democrats do something that I don't like, then I should hold the Republicans to an equal standard and condemn similar actions by both. If Trump did something and Biden or the democrat du jour did the same thing, I won't give out passes to either. That, in my opinion, was not happening during the election cycle.

There are already enough voices here condemning democrats no need for me to pile on by posting so I simply wanted to show that "two wrongs don't make a right" I can use the like button to show agreement.

I would only have to read posts written today that call for purging society of those who do not agree with "us".
    You stirred up your share of mud and dirt in the big stream that runs through Ingo.
    There was no purge. We put up with his crap for years.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I'm just saying its probably why he asked
    I somehow got that impression from my earliest interactions here, Kut seemed like a sincere liberal and Jamil had a lot of conversations with him, and seemed a little more centrist than the average INGO’er. IIRC I think I made some eyes roll when I agreed with both of them, in my early days.
    Between the name, the avatar, and the early assumptions made, and some confirmation bias that took over I just always saw him that way in my head when he was talking.
    Ridiculous, I know.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Uh. Ya. He kinda is.
    It never fails to amaze me that those who are somewhat vocal pushing opinions and points to get others into a verbose discussion seem to be a bit blind as to what is actually going on with people. Some of the responses though not bad are just a wee bit off in my mind especially JK's post that the super troll was not that liberal. It was all a big game for him. I am sure he is laughing away at our responses and how some see him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom