• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Well this isn't the Shelby clone ISP car, but here is a Dark Grey GT that had someone pulled over on I-70E just past Post RD yesterday. I also saw a silver GT this morning around 5:30 on I-70W with someone pulled over. They must have all the GT's out for race weekend. Also saw a silver with double black racing stripes GT that pulled someone over on I-65S just south of 38th street at about 11:00 this morning.

ISPGT.jpg

Last edited:

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I say we all drive like idiots until someone gets a picture of this thing. Otherwise its the loch ness monster as far as im concerned.

Here you go, this is the Shelby clone, not in action, but this was taken during the 4th of July parade up in Lebanon. It does exhist...
    ISPSGT.jpg

Also notice it does not have the Shelby SVT rims, it just has the standard GT rims.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    There was one red mustang that was on 65 between Columbus and Seymour the other day. I didn't get a good look at it because it turned around in the median and sped off the other direction like a bat outta hell. Of course that whole area is filled with them due to the ISP post and the weigh station.

I know that Shelbyville has a white F-150 unmarked that's one of the city police.

Top Bottom