• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    [edit] Wrong thread...or maybe not.

Anyhoo, I was going to launch into a discussion about why "believe every accuser" is so nutty....but everyone knows that. Everyone, all sides. Some just make these nonsense statements when it supports their cause.

Let's see how that plays out.

Diane Feinstein Stole my AR right out of my safe. I was really traumatized. I have PTSD every time I open the safe door. All I see is her face! :runaway:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    8elI5wz.jpg

Her fund has > $1M last time I checked. So that's how people can easily be paid off now. Make them a victim, set up a gofundme, and promise to fill it with cash when they deliver.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    After watching the hearings and seeing senator whitehouse deep dive into a 16 year old's school yearbook, asking for clarification on terms for farting, I'm left baffled how the democrats think they have any possible chance of salvaging the mid terms at this point. Maybe their constituents really are just that tribal and dumb that they'll accept this new standard?

Ford's testimony was like nails on a chaulk board, she didn't exhibit any signs of an actual rape victim. The memories weren't seared into her mind, she didn't know when or where it happened, yet we're supposed to believe 36 years later she knows for absolutely certain it's a man being nominated for the supreme court? Yeah, no. She's been a radical abortion activist most of her life.

aBzrGU8.jpg

It's cute how she sanitized all of her social media of this stuff, but pictures people have on their cameras can't be flushed down the memory hole.

Democrats need to vote for Kavanaugh at this point simply to save face after they decided to destroy this man's life for nothing.

P.S. She already perjured herself with her testimony. Claiming she was locked in the room, yet was able to just simply run out.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Christine Blasey Ford

I wonder, since she cannot recall vital details about this alleged attack maybe she should volunteer to submit to hypnosis so that we can possibly clear up once and for all who is not telling the truth about this incident?

Of course it would have to be performed under great scrutiny by well trained technicians who could declare an unbiased
    performance.

Do you think it would settle things once and for all? Do you?

No, haters are gonna hate no matter what and even in the face of solid proof.

My own opinion at this point is that she remembers then, Judge Kavenaughs name (mother of brett) because of a court
    case involving her parents on a real estate foreclosure and might have been traumatized by those proceedings. Loss of
    home, friends, etc. etc. and of course we may never know for sure, but one thing is sure, two family's and a nation have been ruined in the process, we are more divided than ever.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Wouldn't matter. The point is to cloud and discredit Kavanaugh. There could be iron clad evidence showing it never happened and it would be spun to continue the smear. You should realize by now that if it doesn't suit the agenda then it's "fake news". To be fair though this works in both directions.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    But dude, it's locked up in her Hippocampus! It's indelible!

Trauma can cause you to remember some details and not others. But memory is a fickle thing anyway. Sometimes details get added that are completely wrong.
    Is the Hippocampus at Hippo University? Ever notice how psychology and complete bull**** sound alike? The difference being the letters after ones names?

Last edited:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

This is what I mean. Once you identify your opponents as "evil", you can justify saying anything.

And when some even more unhinged loon put those words into action, you just sit back like Bernie did after the shooting of Repubs at a baseball practice and say, "I am sickened by this despicable act".:rolleyes:

Leaders need to be out in front of this stuff, calling these kind of people out before words turn to deeds. But we seems to have a serious lack of leaders these days.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    This is what I mean. Once you identify your opponents as "evil", you can justify saying anything.

Does that go both directions?

I mean, how often are Dems labelled as "evil" or the functional equivalent ("Demoncrats," treasonous, etc.) around here?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Politics has infected BOTH sides of this confirmation and neither side has clean hands. I believe that it is hard to see from inside either party but as one who is routinely an outsider, it's pretty sad. Either party has their reasons/excuses for their behavior but THEIR reasons are always more valid that the other sides.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Politics has infected BOTH sides of this confirmation and neither side has clean hands. I believe that it is hard to see from inside either party but as one who is routinely an outsider, it's pretty sad. Either party has their reasons/excuses for their behavior but THEIR reasons are always more valid that the other sides.
    Wait, you mean good principles should be able to stand on their own without being used to justify bad behavior? Enough of your crazy talk Dennying...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Camhickey
    Top Bottom