• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    If the FBI wants to investigate something, I've got a lead for them....

scam.jpg

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...n-supporting-christine-blasey-ford-reach-over

I wonder if we can get a list of the GFM contributors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I vote for the lesser of the 2 evils because if I do not vote at all,.complete and totaly evil will prevail. I must do something and vote because doing nothjng for me, is saying I am ok with what the Democrats pull off.
    Not voting is like being a genderless mannequin in my opinion. The left still wins

You could vote 3rd party. It doesn't do any good, but it's a good base to virtue signal from.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    So all this "The ABA Wants An FBI Investigation" crap was just one mans opinion and not an official stance from the organization itself?
    But completely knowing this in advance, the Democrats still used it as an official recommendation in The United States Senate Committee Hearing to vote on a judge for the United States Supreme Court. The highest court in the land.

There's nothing evil here. Just move along.

Oh my. I’m sure that’s not the case. I mean Kut cited the ABA as wanting an inquisition, er, investigation.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I vote for the lesser of the 2 evils because if I do not vote at all,.complete and totaly evil will prevail. I must do something and vote because doing nothjng for me, is saying I am ok with what the Democrats pull off.
    Not voting is like being a genderless mannequin in my opinion. The left still wins

Often times that’s the case. But as I said earlier, the performance of the Dems has me thinking of straight ticket Republican this November.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The left is saying he must be a scary mean drunk since he was mad and spoke sternly to the Democrat senators. Man I would have spoke a lot more harshly to those hacks than he did if it would have been me they accused falsely with no evidence.
    O would have chopped the mother ****ing table in half with my knife hand and probably brought in a boombox playing the star spangled banner while I was doing it and having my say.
    Then I would have smashed a beer on my forehead and chugged it.
    So all in all I think he was calm ;)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Turn about is fairplay.
    Theyll be asking judge kavanaugh what sex positions he uses with his wife before it's over with. I cant wait to hear him respond by asking diane Feinstein how Hillary Clinton's d*** tatse

Yeah, it's the a page right out of the shady playbook.... but it's hard to lament it happening to "your" team, that team is willing to engage in it as well.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yeah, it's the a page right out of the shady playbook.... but it's hard to lament it happening to "your" team, that team is willing to engage in it as well.
    I think she is fair game. Matter of fact I would be digging in and going after everything about her. I want to know who this woman is and what her history is. It IS relevant now. The Democrats made it clear during her testimony that this wasnt a court of law but NOW that they have pushed and pushed and pushed for FBI involvement let's give it to them. NOW she is up for scrutiny. Now we are stepping into a new realm and her credabiliy and past history is just as relevant as his.
    This is not dirty, this is equal treatment and by using the FBI to do it, its professional. Cough cough

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Midterm elections looming and this fiasco will have republicans wound tighter than a clock spring. The democrats and big media did all the work.

It should be interesting to see if the turnout for this election is higher than normal.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Talk about grasping for straws....

I believe that testifying under oath that you are something that you are not is a bit more than "grasping for straws." (It's "grasping at straws," BTW)

According to the article, testifying under oath that you are a psychologist when you are not licensed is akin to testifying that you are a lawyer without having a license to practice law.

Words mean things. To most of us, anyway.

She is not a psychologist. This is perjury.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I think she is fair game. Matter of fact I would be digging in and going after everything about her. I want to know who this woman is and what her history is. It IS relevant now. The Democrats made it clear during her testimony that this wasnt a court of law but NOW that they have pushed and pushed and pushed for FBI involvement let's give it to them. NOW she is up for scrutiny. Now we are stepping into a new realm and her credabiliy and past history is just as relevant as his.
    This is not dirty, this is equal treatment and by using the FBI to do it, its professional. Cough cough

To the braying pseudo-liberal Democrat fascist thugs: careful what you wish for. You might get it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Act, you have summed up my feelings so well that I fear you can read my mind. I haven't voted *for* a president since Reagan. Every 4 years since then, I've had to pinch the nostrils tightly and vote against the long list of psychos the donkeys have trotted out since then. Hell, I cut the top half off of a bumper sticker so it read: Palin 2008.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

One of the few who realize the one making stupid remarks was Tina Fay.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Why don't you call it well played tactics like you did with the Dems? I guess it all would depend on if it worked like the Dems play did. Seems to me that you like to dish out credit for a well played hand no matter how dirty and dastardly the plan was implemented.

Top Bottom