• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I still am convinced she is a Democrat plant. This is a play right out of a kgb playbook.
    She was tapped 8 or 10 years ago to be the one to take down kavenaugh if he was ever nominated for scotus. Her number got activated in 2012 and it began. She started planting the seeds. Shes had 6 or more years to get her act down and she did great in her testimony but I see through it.
    I'm telling you this is a setup and eventualy I think its gonna come out and I just hope our country didnt just lose a wonderful justice over It. Because of the treasonous and criminal democrats.

Elements inside and leading the Democrat party have NO morals. They are criminals. They will and have done anything even murder for the clintons and I'm sure others to stay in power.
    If you think powerful people in Washington do not have this much power or access to former spys and the capabilities to pull these things off then you are playing hungry hungry hippos among people who play chess. This **** happens!!!
    I dont give a **** how crazy it sounds, actualy the more unbelievable it sounds the easier it is to hide and pull off.
    Wake up. This has signatures of it all over .
    You think a foreign nazi Jew billionaire with Democrat politicians in his pocket doesnt have a vested interest to have backups? Or the ability to employ the people capable of this?

FTFY

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Its just obvious that she is a pawn, being used by the dems willingly by her lawyer. (hand picked by the dems Im sure)

They asked her about the fear of flying the first time and he interrupted and instead answered on her behalf that the information was subject to attorney client privilege. I guess she eventually ignored him and they got back on track about that.

She appears to be TOTALLY out of the loop. Nobody told her they would come to her. Nobody told her she should be there Monday and that she had to wait till Thursday. She appeared totally clueless many times. (and I'm not talking about her ability to recall what happened in the past)

Stinks to high heaven.

IF they really cared about her, when they got that letter, they would have instructed her to call the police to file a report ASAP. Not sit on it for over a month, then send the letter that was redacted to the point of being useless to an inappropriate federal agency on the premise that they could/would investigate a local, non federal matter with no info to go on. (not even her name which was redacted) And according to her, she was not consulted before going public with the letter. She wanted to remain anonymous and not go through this.

That SUV meme is spot on.

Last edited:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder can see what the libtard Democraps are doing! Character destruction of Kavanagh by any means possible. The liberals have had their hair on fire ever since Trump beat that criminal Clinton and her criminal enterprise. That nut case Senator Flake almost flipped to the Democrats today. Donnelly is going to vote against Kavanagh. Donnelly has got to go, Period! The Second Amendment is at stake here people. We must get out and vote Donnelly out of office no matter what. My own head is about to explode.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    All of these Democrats were NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER gonna vote to confirm kavanaugh to begin with and everytime they even hint that they might flip and change their mind they are outright LYING LYING LYING LYING LYING LYING LYING LYING and they and anyone who isnt brain dead or LYING LYING LYING LYING LYING LYING themselves know it.
    They knew and said they werent supporting him and were going to oppose him as a party within 30 minutes of him being nominated.
    If President Trump had nominated Garland, theyd still oppose him now because trump nominated him and theyd Say he was now loyal to trump. Even though theyve asked him to nominate him. They are lying .....

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    All of these Democrats were NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER gonna vote to confirm kavanaugh to begin with and everytime they even hint that they might flip and change their mind they are outright LYING LYING LYING LYING LYING LYING LYING LYING and they and anyone who isnt brain dead or LYING LYING LYING LYING LYING LYING themselves know it.
    They knew and said they werent supporting him and were going to oppose him as a party within 30 minutes of him being nominated.
    If President Trump had nominated Garland, theyd still oppose him now because trump nominated him and theyd Say he was now loyal to trump. Even though theyve asked him to nominate him. They are lying .....

So what you're saying is... they were never going to vote for Kavanaugh, and they are lying? I just want to make sure I'm clear on where you stand TT. :):

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So what you're saying is... they were never going to vote for Kavanaugh, and they are lying? I just want to make sure I'm clear on where you stand TT. :):
    I think he should've added a couple more NEVER NEVERs AND LYING LYINGS. Just for added emphasis.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

I don’t think he believes the Democrats are doing anything but playing party politics. Not quite sure why I think this, just a feeling I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You guys are picking up what I'm laying down. See common sense. But people refute that. I cant stand this crap. Our country is dying. Actualy it is dead and the battery on their difibulatir is half charged because they unplugged it on purpose

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    You guys are picking up what I'm laying down. See common sense. But people refute that. I cant stand this crap. Our country is dying. Actualy it is dead and the battery on their difibulatir is half charged because they unplugged it on purpose

Once you hit the top there's only one way to go. Down. I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd be alive when it was ripped apart from within.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Once you hit the top there's only one way to go. Down. I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd be alive when it was ripped apart from within.

We sorta figured it was coming a long while back. All the signs were there. When they were re-writing history as my kids went through school. This is by design.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I tell you what. Its past time to toss mitch mcconnel and Paul ryan on their asses. Right this second. Not wait.
    When the Republicans win this election and keep the majority, they need to elect Strong leaders who unite the party.
    The utter bull crap that weve seen over the last year (and through Obama years) is from weak and poor leadership period. Make no mistake about it.
    After the midterms if someone is unclear on what being a Republican is or the loyalty that requires, then they need to be shunned and kicked out of the party. No more caucusing for unloyal *****es

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    8g7lnsml82p11.jpg

MCINDIANA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Michigan City
    Did anyone see the video of Flake getting attacked verbally by two women in an elevator? All it took was 2 women yelling at him to change his vote. Embarrassing both on the attackers and Flake for being so weak!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Did anyone see the video of Flake getting attacked verbally by two women in an elevator? All it took was 2 women yelling at him to change his vote. Embarrassing both on the attackers and Flake for being so weak!
    He caved for sure. Could'nt handle it. They turned him into a messed up quivering bowl of jello. He just needs to leave now.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Or that was set up by his Democrat friends to make you believe that's what did it and give him and easy way out.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    Can someone tell me if there is a way that the average Joe watching this **** show can voice his support for Kavenaugh? To remind him to stand strong and not give up...

Top Bottom