Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    2izais.jpg

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

So all this "The ABA Wants An FBI Investigation" crap was just one mans opinion and not an official stance from the organization itself?
    But completely knowing this in advance, the Democrats still used it as an official recommendation in The United States Senate Committee Hearing to vote on a judge for the United States Supreme Court. The highest court in the land.

There's nothing evil here. Just move along.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I need to take some time away. This stuff has me too worked up.

I'm taking a step back and logging off for a few days. I'll talk to y'all sometime next week.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Can someone tell me if there is a way that the average Joe watching this **** show can voice his support for Kavenaugh? To remind him to stand strong and not give up...
    I want to make a shirt with kavenaugh on the front, sitting at the table, bejeweled pimp cup sitting next to him, and him throwing a middle finger to a Democrat donkey with the head of satan (diane Feinstein)

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    So does anyone know a "GOOD" FBI agent to sent info to that won't cover it up?

I used to but she's a liberal LOON and I don't trust her.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Oh I bet a lot is gonna be coming out on her soon. The left will shame people for attacking a victim. Not allowed to call out criminals even, because you may shame a victim. These trolls are unreal

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    So I don't want to vote for spineless Repubs.
    I don't want to vote for traitor Dems.
    Libertarians put up crazy candidates, even more than the above 2.
    Green party well, other than save the planet, they don't really seem to have much.
    I go down the list, and see NO ONE.

And while I generally agree with "use logic. Don't insult" After today, I really am having a hard time with that.
    Since "logic" sailed out the friggin window and hasn't been seen in a while.
    Act, you have summed up my feelings so well that I fear you can read my mind. I haven't voted *for* a president since Reagan. Every 4 years since then, I've had to pinch the nostrils tightly and vote against the long list of psychos the donkeys have trotted out since then. Hell, I cut the top half off of a bumper sticker so it read: Palin 2008.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Everyone is guilty by accusation until proven innocent. (If it can actually be proven either way)
    Not everyone. In the toxic wasteland that the pound movements ( poundmetoo, poundonlyblacklivesmatter, poundoccupywallstreet, ad nauseam) , have created, only members of some select groups are judicated and decreed guilty without evidence. I weep for my kids' future.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I vote for the lesser of the 2 evils because if I do not vote at all,.complete and totaly evil will prevail. I must do something and vote because doing nothjng for me, is saying I am ok with what the Democrats pull off.
    Not voting is like being a genderless mannequin in my opinion. The left still wins

Top Bottom