• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    If they find out your not going to be black anymore kind of like Black Republicans are evil. That's where you will be lumped in.

My Grandfather a WWII combat engineer who seen a lot of action including hand to hand combat with the German army on more than one occasion told me.

"It takes a live fish to swim against the current, only dead fish go with the current "
    it's more like i'm tiger woods in the race draft. lol

(anyone recognize that?)

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Just a guess, but I am inclined to believe that they realize that the criminals will never controllable, they only need productive people to be controllable, and the criminals can be used as bogeymen to scare most others into submission.
    bogeymen don't scare me though.

as long as i have enough .45 to feed my sig...

ooh my sig...i just love my sig...and twinkies!

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    You make a great point as well. I see that we can have very similar values, and still, our perspectives can be such that, even if we hold similar beliefs, we could potentially see things differently enough that we have certain differences. That`s a very interesting point and observation.
    and that is how we learn and grow. tolerance for different points of view. i can tolerate most people just don't try to make me accept your morals as the ONLY right view and we can get along

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    The entire month of June is dedicated to twinkies (and I think that's a bunch of baloney). ;)
    the first year of that madness, me & a girlfriend were on the canal. all of a sudden we see a lot of gay couples. then i noticed a lot of gay pets.

a male black lab with a pink kerchief. he was "huge" & he looked miserable...laughed about that for years

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    it's more like i'm tiger woods in the race draft. lol

(anyone recognize that?)

dave-chappelle-gif.gif

Top Bottom