• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I'm not confused. All I see is someone that is a 2A supporter and anti blm just like I am. Supporting a Constitutional right and opposing division has nothing to do with color. We share a common bond. I welcome that.
    2+2 no longer equal 4 in "their" world. we're the confused ones now.

only thing is i still know which restroom to use, don't rob & steal, work everyday, pay my bills, raise my kids....i could go on all night

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    2+2 no longer equal 4 in "their" world. we're the confused ones now.

only thing is i still know which restroom to use, don't rob & steal, work everyday, pay my bills, raise my kids....i could go on all night
    Same here my friend. It's really not that difficult to find some commonality if you look for it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    i'm black, 2a supporter, and anti-blm...i'm guess i'm confused
    If they find out your not going to be black anymore kind of like Black Republicans are evil. That's where you will be lumped in.

My Grandfather a WWII combat engineer who seen a lot of action including hand to hand combat with the German army on more than one occasion told me.

"It takes a live fish to swim against the current, only dead fish go with the current "

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If they find out your not going to be black anymore kind of like Black Republicans are evil. That's where you will be lumped in.

My Grandfather a WWII combat engineer who seen a lot of action including hand to hand combat with the German army on more than one occasion told me.

"It takes a live fish to swim against the current, only dead fish go with the current "
    Can I use that the next time I say something that doesn't fit in with most of INGO? ;)

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Top Bottom