• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Just so you know...if you`re a white, Christian, Second Amendment advocate; you`re a racist;

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just so you know...if you`re a white, Christian, Second Amendment advocate; you`re a racist;

I check three boxes...

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    i'm black, 2a supporter, and anti-blm...i'm guess i'm confused
    You`re not alone buddy, we`re all confused. But there are different levels of confusion. There`s patriotic, pro-Second Amendment, pro-Constitution folks who are confused by the rabid anti-America rhetoric. Then, there are those who are anti-America, anti-freedom who are confused about the world and entirely out of touch with reality.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Oh, they've been pounding this drum for a while. It's not just the 2A, it's the whole constitution. It's all rooted in slavery and racism and whatever, so it all has to get thrown out and replaced with Marxism.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You`re not alone buddy, we`re all confused. But there are different levels of confusion. There`s patriotic, pro-Second Amendment, pro-Constitution folks who are confused by the rabid anti-America rhetoric. Then, there are those who are anti-America, anti-freedom who are confused about the world and entirely out of touch with reality.
    I just try to make jokes and laugh about it. What else can you really do? This **** would all stop if we would stop giving it merit and just make a mockery of it like it is.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I just try to make jokes and laugh about it. What else can you really do? This **** would all stop if we would stop giving it merit and just make a mockery of it like it is.
    I wish it could be so simple to make disappear. It`s mental illness in my opinion, and mental illness seems to run rampant in today`s society and culture.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Oh, they've been pounding this drum for a while. It's not just the 2A, it's the whole constitution. It's all rooted in slavery and racism and whatever, so it all has to get thrown out and replaced with Marxism.
    yeah...i can't understand why those idiots even open their mouths. that's why i encourage us to be open an honest with each other.

changing the constitution won't change OUR understanding of each other. the constitution is the FRAMEWORK of our country.

TomO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 12, 2014
    Central
    This **** would all stop if we would stop giving it merit and just make a mockery of it like it is.

I’m with you. “They” are trying to divide us and to an extent it’s working. Convincing some people they are victims and others are the villains...

If you’re pro _____ then you hate _____
    If you’re not pro _____ then you hate _____
    Doesn’t work if you think about it - it leaves everyone out that’s somewhere in the middle!!

Seems “they” are trying to convince average Americans that if they don’t agree with the narrative then they belong to some fringe category...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom