• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    I will start off by saying I'm not a fan of JK. I have a hard time watching most of his videos. This was not a good time for this video, but I still support the first amendment. If he is truly that worked up then I support it. I watch and hear things I don't agree with all the time, but that is the freedom given to us.

I wish more people had this kind of passion for supporting the second amendment.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Could be.I dont know if he's a retired LEO though, he could even still be an active LEO.I think he mentioned it in one of his recent videos. :dunno:

Not sure if there is a distinction between "retired" and "fired" in terms of ex-leo carry. :dunno:

Beginning with paragraph 4:

DHS Reportedly Investigating Tennessee Weapons Instructor | The source is a liberal rag, so take it with a grain of salt.

Still... if one is fired from each LEO position, do they still have the same protection and guarantee of lifetime, ex-leo carry privilege?

Last edited:

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Not sure if there is a distinction between "retired" and "fired" in terms of ex-leo carry. :dunno:

Beginning with paragraph 4:

DHS Reportedly Investigating Tennessee Weapons Instructor | The source is a liberal rag, so take it with a grain of salt.

Still... if one is fired from each LEO position, do they still have the same protection and guarantee of lifetime, ex-leo carry privilege?

I can imagine his next job...

"You want fries with that, you ****ing coward? "

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    fries_zps5e3d1b5e.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Great time for him to go into that breakfast foods market angle. :twocents:

Also, he can get that Yeager Phone startup back up and running.

He needs to work on the grippy texture of those phones however.
    The last Yeager Phone I had was way too slick.
    I had it setting up on the dash of my car while driving.
    I turned a corner and that phone shot out of the window like a fn' rocket.
    I found it laying in a ditch none the worse for wear.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I wonder if you will still think bad of him when the .gov comes to register your guns and then later to take them away. I wonder if you at that point will want him out there being a "flamer". :dunno:

If it comes down to that, I'll still find him to be a colossal moron.

20559259_BG1.jpg

Who can put him in a McDonalds uniform?

He'd probably end up being a Walmart bouncer. Some of the old people that do the job are bad enough but I think he'd take it to a whole new level.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Great time for him to go into that breakfast foods market angle. :twocents:

Also, he can get that Yeager Phone startup back up and running.

He needs to work on the grippy texture of those phones however.
    The last Yeager Phone I had was way too slick.
    I had it setting up on the dash of my car while driving.
    I turned a corner and that phone shot out of the window like a fn' rocket.
    I found it laying in a ditch none the worse for wear.

:laugh: I can't rep you again so soon!

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    According to his website he became a cop in 1996-1998. At 2 years as a cop he was asked to be chief of police which he held for 2 years. He was fired in 2000. He then became a deputy in 2000 and he quit in 2002. So from '96-'02...6 years. Not enough to retire from anywhere let alone 2 separate policing agencies in a 6 year period so LEOSA doesn't apply.

"May 1996 through September 1998 he worked as a Patrolman and K-9 handler for the Big Sandy Police Department. In the fall of 1998 he was asked to be the Chief of Police. It was during this time he trained and led the County’s first Tactical Team. He held the position of Chief until a new Mayor fired him in May of 2000. He was hired as a Deputy at the Benton County Sheriff’s Office in May of 2000. His duties at BCSO included patrol, Tactical Team leader, and trainer for the Multi-Agency Crisis Response Team. September of 2002 after a new Sheriff came into office Yeager decided the political strife of full-time Law Enforcement was too much for him and he went into private training full-time until July of 2004 when he turned his company over to his Board of Directors to go to Iraq."

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    I dont have to agree with everything he says but he is standing up for his country and constitution. "free speech" Did our founding fathers say oh you can have our muskets we dont need then anyway and they arent worth fighting for because we can just use slingshots. Now days you are considered a terrorist for being a constitutional supporter. Isnt it kind of sad that people on hear are clowning this guy while claming to be patriots and constitution supporters? If more people dont stand up this to these communist this site will become inpgo"indiana pellet gun owners". Then you will believing videos like this.
    http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=/#/watch?v=S7pGt_O1uM8

Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    IMHO he's just doing the puppet movements for the public to get the eyes off him. I still believe he meant everything he said, but he just didn't expect this big of an interest in return and is just trying to say what the general public wants to hear.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Being an ex-LEO he can still carry under the LEOSA anyway I believe. :dunno:

Being a Firearms Instructor for a FED Agency the LEOSA law although while simple is still having unforseen scenerios play out. I teach the stuff and I see things that I'm like WOW who would have though that!

They recently (2010 I believe) changed/updated the LEOSA from the Officer having to have 15 years employment to 10 years at the time of seperation/retirement. The 2 types of retirement most common that would cover a normal retirement (think departments like Indiana Shereffs hat are seperate than the PD's in there is no age cut off or min number of years just what you invest in their 401 K type system) And then a medical retirement.

In any type of "retirement" the agency would give you a retired ID card. If you just seperated the agency might give you some resistance issuing you a retiremnt. Then there is the whole getting a place to qualify to your state firearms standards for retired LEO for LEOSA.

But lets say JY was covered by LEOSA If you are under any kind of dicipline from your department you are no longer qualified/eligible however how can one be diciplined when in retired status? they probably can't but the state having an intrest (in you are qualified to their standards) could step in I suppose (say if you were somewhat famous and put a vid of yourself on say Youtube) If they thought it warrented an investigation into your suitability!

Top Bottom