• ...and so much more!
  • 2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    64   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    I was buying silver in 2001 there about for around 6.50 per ounce never sold any of it times i wished i had when it hit close to 60 a ounce but that was a very short lived spike

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Snorko predicts gold falls back to the $1,900 range but silver is over $26 for a while. But I am most frequently wrong. I am definitely taking a wait and see position for a while, no big purchases. Still will make some small monthly buys but not at these prices untill there is a better idea of the duration. Hck, when I got into stacking prices were well into the mid 20s so it is not like it is new.

YTD silver is up roughly 17%-18%. My retirement portfolio is down 11%-12%. Diversification baby.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Monday may be another buying opportunity...
    I ordered some silver Krugs this morning when it dipped to $25.51. So you are welcome for the additional drop.

I found it interesting that while the premiums have been up significantly on silver Krugerands for a while, they seem to have come down sharply. They were running $2-$3 above say a Philharmonic, now they are about equal.

Top Bottom