• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Ahhh yes, an oldie but a goodie. I've posted to my Facebook status... maybe I'll be able to get more hate mail than Rachel :D
    More hate mail than I? Wishful thinking Joe, wishful thinking! :popcorn:
    Though that would be one heck of an INGO contest. lol.
    I had a "friend" post a photo of that page and notate it as follows: "It's good to see that all true Christians advocate killing those they don't believe in". WTF? I advised her that she had her religions mixed up a bit there---she didn't take too kindly to that, and flamed on for ~40 posts. :dunno: Kids these days. So upset when you call them out on their :poop:
    Apparently a lot of folks think that Christians can't have a sense of humor. Sadly mistaken, folks. We too can laugh.

It's ok RM. I've learned true friends through facebook and true enemies as well.

Just laugh em off. :D Looks like you're doing that pretty well. Stick with it. :) I would.
    Laugh it off...check.
    Stick with it...check.
    Rachel, I revised the joke for you to be more politically correct.
    Please repost it and tell us the reaction you get. Should be fun. :D

Sadly, I don't have a "facebook" I tried once but the results were less than acceptable...
    :D
    I thought about it...than decided against it. Maybe I'll think about it again. That there is full of confusing.

Wait wait wait...we have an INGO facebook page? Is this it?---
    Indiana Gun Owners | Facebook

Thanks!
    Nope...
    But *clicky*this*clicky* is! See you there!
    Yeah I know, no kidding. :dunno:
    I looked up Hotfarmboy and got so many results I had a seizure.

I agree with you RM people need to just relax and take a joke as a joke and not look into it too much. Actually I think your joke was pretty funny and I may have to use it sometime, if I may. :):
    Use away. I didn't make it up. Believe it or not I copied it from my MOTHERS wall. lol. See how much trouble my MOM gets me into? Geesh. lol

don't screw with da net...they'll send this guy to your house...

dont_worry_sir_Im_from_the_internet.jpg
    Ruh Roh. :popcorn:

Trust me folks...I'm not worried about the "friend" I lost. Besides, I lost a friend and 5 INGO brothers found me and added me! heh. Lose a crappy friend, gained a hanful of kick butt friends. But don't disagree with me because I'll axe you from my "friends.

Wikity, Wikity Whack.

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    Thanx for the new comedic talking points. I'm loading up the ol'18 wheeler
    and headed on my southern swing. First stop Huntsville,ALB. OOPS forgot the chosen one just canceled a big NASA- cashcow program.
    Projection: rolling in the aisles laffing.
    Second stop: ATLANTA, everybody is a racist. Black and white.
    Projection: Laffing out loud in traffic.
    Last stop: KY-TN coal mines. HEY hows that cap'ntrade working.
    Projection: Unending Laffing echoing from every holler far and wide,
    that is after they put in their new store bought teeth.

Thank you!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    A typical liberal response. It always has to become a race issue. Just because I did not vote for Obama, I'm a racist. I get so sick of the the fact, that 99% of news agencies report nothing but the death of an actor, singer etc. Instead of reporting real news. That's why I only watch Fox, and that's mostly because of Glen Beck. Last time I checked Christians, can still make jokes. Liberals are only one sided. They never attempt to see things from other peoples eyes.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    "I'm not a martyr, I'm not a prophet... I won't preach to you, but here's a caution... go on and save yourself." - Audioslave, 'Cochise'

Seriously, that's hilarious - and true!
    Whenever they find out I like something, it's gone.
    George Carlin: best, most truthful comic ever to live - dead.
    Isaac Asimov: one of the most prolific, entertaining authors ever to live - dead.
    Those awesome Zingers, flavored in either yellow, red, or black - GONE.

I need to stop liking stuff or start liking Bladock Ojama, apparently.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Hey, I just saw those tonight in the snack aisle at the grocery store!
    Didn't buy them though...
    Maybe you're just not lookin' in the right place? :dunno:

If you mail me a box I will re-imburse you triple-cost and will also re-imburse for shipping.

Looked around at the local Dolly Madison and no such luck.

I might just be stupid/blind, though.

I'll have a look-see at Wal-Mart tonight, else you might just become my new 'drug dealer':

Annie Montana. :):

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    If you mail me a box I will re-imburse you triple-cost and will also re-imburse for shipping.

Looked around at the local Dolly Madison and no such luck.

I might just be stupid/blind, though.

I'll have a look-see at Wal-Mart tonight, else you might just become my new 'drug dealer':

Annie Montana. :):

Look first... If you don't find them, let me know.

Like so, right?

0004500001130_215X215.jpg

045000011298.jpg

Edited to purple up

Last edited:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I have to ask.Do you really support obama?:dunno:

Support? No. Not now, not ever.

That being said....I think/thought the same for McCain/Palin. Both parties are morons and I don't think either of them had me or my families best interest at hand. This last vote was voting for the lesser of two evils. You make your own assumptions on who I voted for. It shouldn't be too hard to pick the right one.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Support? No. Not now, not ever.

That being said....I think/thought the same for McCain/Palin. Both parties are morons and I don't think either of them had me or my families best interest at hand. This last vote was voting for the lesser of two evils. You make your own assumptions on who I voted for. It shouldn't be too hard to pick the right one.

You have more than one family?

Impressive. :D

I got hoodwinked. Voted for Oblama and I've regretted since about January 21st, 2009.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Found 'em.

*sheepish grin*

Nevermind, the Zingers have been recovered.
    And stockpiled. The good news is, they'll outlast me.
    Thanks for the offer, though.

If you made a special trip out for zinger I am thoroughly impressed with your dedication. Also where did you find them? Now I am craving them.

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    Hey RachelMarie try this one and see if your friends like it any better.:D

January 2013

One sunny day in January, 2013 an old man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue , where he'd been sitting on a park bench. He spoke to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama."

The Marine looked at the man and said, "Sir, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer resides here."

The old man said, "Okay", and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama."

The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer resides here."

The man thanked him and, again, just walked away.

The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same U.S. Marine, saying "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama."

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama. I've told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer the president and no longer resides here. Don't you understand?"

The old man looked at the Marine and said, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it."

The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow, Sir."

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom