• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Go Rachel Marie for offending people and making them cry!!! I post a lot of political **** stuff on my FB page and most of it I intentionally do it to get some BO worshipers to comment then dazzle them with facts that are sources. Then they stick their tongue out at me and call me "stupid" I really enjoy it!

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I think her status was AWESOME...but I also put up status's JUST to get a reaction from people...I have "friends" that never comment on any of my posts and I don't talk to them...not sure why I have them as friends but anyways....IF someone put that up as their status, I'd totally take it as what it was intended for, a JOKE

jnicol6600

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    +1
    I didnt last long on facebook. Everytime I looked at it I got mad so I cancelled.
    I just hope the people on there dont represent the general population today:n00b:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I too got a lot of flack for the same thing. I "Loked" a group started with that joke as it's title. I upset a few people. Oh well. They didn't see me whining when the make sick jokes about Bush.

BTW, that "page" now has over a MILLION "Likes"!

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    As a few of you know already...
    I posted a status on my facebook acct that wasn't taken too lightly...

"Lord, you took my favorite actor..Patrick Swayze, My favorite actress Farrah Fawcett and favorite singer Michael Jackson. My favorite president is Barack Obama. Amen"

Needless to say in a few short hours I had 37 comments. Half were laughing but the other half were NOT. lol. I even lost a "friend" because some people don't have a sense of humor. **I** thought it was a funny little quote. But supposedly I'm now going to hell because of it AND I was told I should burn crosses in my yard because I'm racist. And let's not forget I was told to throw a Ho'Down. It seems that if you don't like good 'ole BO you're an unchristian, racist fool. It's rather entertaining actually.
    I do NOT wish death on our president...but the quote was darn funny. sigh. You should see these comments...too funny.

Moral of the story? Internet...it's serious business.

I had a "friend" post a photo of that page and notate it as follows: "It's good to see that all true Christians advocate killing those they don't believe in". WTF? I advised her that she had her religions mixed up a bit there---she didn't take too kindly to that, and flamed on for ~40 posts. :dunno: Kids these days. So upset when you call them out on their :poop:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It's ok RM. I've learned true friends through facebook and true enemies as well.

Just laugh em off. :D Looks like you're doing that pretty well. Stick with it. :) I would.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    "Lord, you took my favorite actor..Patrick Swayze, My favorite actress Farrah Fawcett and favorite singer Michael Jackson. My favorite president is George Bush. Amen"

Rachel, I revised the joke for you to be more politically correct.
    Please repost it and tell us the reaction you get. Should be fun. :D

Sadly, I don't have a "facebook" I tried once but the results were less than acceptable.
    facebook-face-book-doing-wrong-demotivational-poster-1212793453.gif

:D

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It's ok RM. I've learned true friends through facebook and true enemies as well.

Just laugh em off. :D Looks like you're doing that pretty well. Stick with it. :) I would.

+1 With the exception of loved ones and TRUE friends, and maybe the ones who sign my paychecks, I don't really put too much in what they think.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    As a few of you know already...
    I posted a status on my facebook acct that wasn't taken too lightly...

"Lord, you took my favorite actor..Patrick Swayze, My favorite actress Farrah Fawcett and favorite singer Michael Jackson. My favorite president is Barack Obama. Amen"

Needless to say in a few short hours I had 37 comments. Half were laughing but the other half were NOT. lol. I even lost a "friend" because some people don't have a sense of humor. **I** thought it was a funny little quote. But supposedly I'm now going to hell because of it AND I was told I should burn crosses in my yard because I'm racist. And let's not forget I was told to throw a Ho'Down. It seems that if you don't like good 'ole BO you're an unchristian, racist fool. It's rather entertaining actually.
    I do NOT wish death on our president...but the quote was darn funny. sigh. You should see these comments...too funny.

Moral of the story? Internet...it's serious business.
    That is why I do not facebook, my space, or anything else,,, Have you ever googled your name, try it, I did, and my name came up, but no where, was I, it wasn't me.....:twocents:

Top Bottom