• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    INGO Sticker Sighting this morning... Heading west on I-70 this morning around 7:25 just before the Mt. Comfort Rd. exit. Blueish/Silver Dodge Caravan, who was it?
    Could have me, I drive, a light blue Dodge Caravan, 2 INGO stickers, and bullet holes, on the passenger side.... say hi, next time .....

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Could have me, I drive, a light blue Dodge Caravan, 2 INGO stickers, and bullet holes, on the passenger side.... say hi, next time .....
    ZOMBIE THREAD!!!

I think I may have seen you around 14:45 today driving EB on I70? As I passed you I saw your stickers so I got in front of you so you could see mine. You show me yours I'll show you mine. I was is a grey fusion, I wave as you passed me once we got off the interstate but due too my window tint I doubt you saw me.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Sighted another one today. Black Ram 4x4, newer, think it was a big horn addition, sticker on rear window/drivers side. Spotted about 16:10 on I70 eastbound near Emerson.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    gd9au.jpg

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Saw a Fellow INGOer on Sunday headed east on 465 around the Keystone Ave Exit, large quad cab truck with an INGO sticker on the same side as my truck.

I honked and almost gave the official INGO 'salute' but I noticed wife in the car so I just waved, haha.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Spotted 2 INGO members doing a deal on W. Washington street - struck up a conversation with one guy buying a glock.

Glad to see fellow INGO guys around town!

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Saw a Fellow INGOer on Sunday headed east on 465 around the Keystone Ave Exit, large quad cab truck with an INGO sticker on the same side as my truck.

I honked and almost gave the official INGO 'salute' but I noticed wife in the car so I just waved, haha.

You must have missed my other thread!
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...e_other_ingo_er_on_465_late_this_morning.html

Thanks for the honk and wave. My wife asked "do you know him", and I said "well, virtually." :D

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Where do you get INGO bumper stickers at? I usually don't get any kind of bumper sticker but for INGO I think I'll make an exception.

INGO has a booth at the 1500, and occasionally you can get them from a mod.

I don't normally like bumper stickers, either. The INGO one is pretty unobtrusive, though.
    picture.php

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This morning on 465 around 56st on the eastside around 710am spotted my first INGO decal. It was on a tan Tahoe along with a Magpul sticker tried to get a pic but was too slow.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Where do you get INGO bumper stickers at? I usually don't get any kind of bumper sticker but for INGO I think I'll make an exception.
    There is a "Shop INGO" tab up at the top next to the "Home" tab. Click on it and it'll have everything INGO related there.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom