• ...and so much more!
  • Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    FWIW, this may be a question better suited for an attorney than a leo.
    Well the LEOs he has been dealing with trying to get it seem to be know-it-alls in the matter. Figured id ask some good LEOs about in instead of bugging the lawyers of INGO. Seemed like a relatively simple matter.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Yeah i have a county officer meeting me in their town to go get it. Knowing the inlaws they would do whatever they could to stop me from taking it. Also theres a 50/50 chance they’ve vandalized it since last night. They’re extremely petty and spiteful people.

In my ripe old age of 27 i just want as little bs as possible.

Have a Kimber in my pocket. Will stay there.

Good luck!

Dealing with ***holes is such a pita.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Dealing with ***holes is such a pita.
    Especially when they’re relative’s.

The sh*t they have put their kids through in the past 6 years alone absolutely blows my mind and breaks my heart. Couldnt even imagine the crap that went down before they went to prison. Those kids would’ve been much better off if their parents had served out their 20+ year sentences. Fortunately Mrs.BRC and I are stable and have their backs (and a couple spare rooms).

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Especially when they’re relative’s.

The sh*t they have put their kids through in the past 6 years alone absolutely blows my mind and breaks my heart. Couldnt even imagine the crap that went down before they went to prison. Those kids would’ve been much better off if their parents had served out their 20+ year sentences. Fortunately Mrs.BRC and I are stable and have their backs (and a couple spare rooms).

My best wishes for you and yours, Sir.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    If you have a friend with a roll back, pick it up that way. Take it 4 miles away and then try and start it. That way, no matter what, you leave with the property.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Tow strap works after dark, if you don't have LEOs around. Guy with key carries rope to front of vehicle and ties it on. Throws loop from other end onto ball hitch of tow vehicle as it slowly trolls by. Guy with key jumps into truck, turns key in ignition, and pops it into neutral as tow vehicle keeps slowly rolling. Don't close the driver's door till 10 mph. A kid with a lighter and firecrackers out front of house is a nice decoy.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    If you have a friend with a roll back, pick it up that way. Take it 4 miles away and then try and start it. That way, no matter what, you leave with the property.
    Yeah i thought about that. I grabbed my jump pack with built in compressor and my bosses trailer. Im leaving with it whether its been vandalized or not. Its always been a good runner though so if it doesnt start ill know its been messed with.

Im not worried about the in-laws starting crap with a county LEO there. Ill just smile and wave, itll **** them off more.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Do the county LEO a favor and take the high ground. Go out of your way to be a saint. Be polite, courteous, and don't let them troll you. Be so honorable and saintly that no one will recognize you. Use absolutely no profanity or euphemisms. Try not to have to talk to them at all. Attempt to get all keys and paper work with the officer's help. If possible, I'd meet the officer a block or more from the house. Pay attention to what the officer tells you to or not to do.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Tow strap works after dark, if you don't have LEOs around. Guy with key carries rope to front of vehicle and ties it on. Throws loop from other end onto ball hitch of tow vehicle as it slowly trolls by. Guy with key jumps into truck, turns key in ignition, and pops it into neutral as tow vehicle keeps slowly rolling. Don't close the driver's door till 10 mph. A kid with a lighter and firecrackers out front of house is a nice decoy.

Repo was good entertainment...

IMG_0593.JPG

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Do the county LEO a favor and take the high ground. Go out of your way to be a saint. Be polite, courteous, and don't let them troll you. Be so honorable and saintly that no one will recognize you. Use absolutely no profanity or euphemisms. Try not to have to talk to them at all. Attempt to get all keys and paper work with the officer's help. If possible, I'd meet the officer a block or more from the house. Pay attention to what the officer tells you to or not to do.
    Absolutely. Were meeting at a McDonalds just down the road at 5. We have both sets of keys, the title, and the insurance info is on our phones (progressive app). Playing the saint will drive the in-laws insane. Plus i have nothing to say to them.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Goal tonight is collecting your truck, and that's all. Find a safe place to store it after the collection. Vindictive people sometimes act out after dark.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Absolutely. Were meeting at a McDonalds just down the road at 5. We have both sets of keys, the title, and the insurance info is on our phones (progressive app). Playing the saint will drive the in-laws insane. Plus i have nothing to say to them.

Very much looking forward to the AAR!

Top Bottom