• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DFacres

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2015
    This sphere
    If you read the whole thread, they already retrieved the truck and have possession of it.
    Yes, even Ray Charles & Capt Obvious can see that if you get to the end prior to posting.
    But prolly not very many people read to the end of multiple pages of posts before they post, as they read along and decide to chime in. That’s why many times there are practically duplicates along the way from other people (who didn’t read all the way to the end prior to posting).
    Thanks for pointing out the error of my ways and that I’ve joined the ranks of others.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yes, even Ray Charles & Capt Obvious can see that if you get to the end prior to posting.
    But prolly not very many people read to the end of multiple pages of posts before they post, as they read along and decide to chime in. That’s why many times there are practically duplicates along the way from other people (who didn’t read all the way to the end prior to posting).
    Thanks for pointing out the error of my ways and that I’ve joined the ranks of others.
    Relax. It happens. Nothing personal. Now you know.

Top Bottom