• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    This is the last one of 2016, but not due to complaining. The *****ing and moaning pretty much disappeared after the first one. I'd love to get some far-North and far-South people involved but there simply has not been enough interest in those regions to justify future buys. In 2017 I'll get another going, maybe with additional features or different selector markings or something. Stay tuned!!!

For 2017, you should revise the fire selector to say: no pew, pew, pew pew

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    It's ridiculous that people who haven't paid don't at least communicate . I know for me, it snuck up and I thought I had another week. VUPDblue sent a reminder and kicked me in the butt (which shouldn't have to be done), and I let him know what I was doing.
    It's not that tough folks, if you signed up, get with the man and make arrangements!
    If you have a problem and need to drop out, let us know in this thread. There are plenty here that will take your spot and cover your ass.

I guess the naughty list keeps growing!?

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    There are only 2 on the "naughty list" at this point. There are a handful that I haven't received payment from but it's out of their hands at this point and they actually tried AND let me know what was happening. The other 2, well, one made excuses and the other simply will not reply to my messages. :xmad:

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    And now the wait begins... all my parts for this build are either here or on the way. BCM upper, GF medium charger and enhanced LPK. PSA premium BCG, M4 16" barrel assembly and gas tube, magpul hand guard. Vortex Spitfire 3x prism sight. :ar15:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    This is the last one of 2016, but not due to complaining. The *****ing and moaning pretty much disappeared after the first one. I'd love to get some far-North and far-South people involved but there simply has not been enough interest in those regions to justify future buys. In 2017 I'll get another going, maybe with additional features or different selector markings or something. Stay tuned!!!

That's what I figured seemed there may of only been a dozen or so up this way and I'm sure the same number down there wanting to get on. Who knows depending which way the election goes this could be the last one for a while.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana

That's what I figured seemed there may of only been a dozen or so up this way and I'm sure the same number down there wanting to get on. Who knows depending which way the election goes this could be the last one for a while.

My thoughts as well. I would have loved to have one down here in Evansville, but just not enough people to make it happen. Also your thoughts on the election I share as well, who knows what will happen if the ***** get's in the WH.

I'd figured I'd just make the day out on my trip to Indy, Take the wife, visit some friends & family, and goto a nice place to eat. Just something different.

Anyway, Thanks VUPDblue for putting this on for all of us. :yesway:

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    There are only 2 on the "naughty list" at this point. There are a handful that I haven't received payment from but it's out of their hands at this point and they actually tried AND let me know what was happening. The other 2, well, one made excuses and the other simply will not reply to my messages. :xmad:

Sorry VUPDblue

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    At the end of the day, there were 2 deadbeats from this group buy, "kkrishan317" and "2 151 inf", who didn't bother to follow through with their end of the deal. Payment has all been processed for everyone else, minus one who had an unforeseeable issue with USPS, and will be going out to BCI tomorrow.

Thanks to all who participated, and I will keep everyone informed with updates as I receive them.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    At the end of the day, there were 2 deadbeats from this group buy, "kkrishan317" and "2 151 inf", who didn't bother to follow through with their end of the deal. Payment has all been processed for everyone else, minus one who had an unforeseeable issue with USPS, and will be going out to BCI tomorrow.

Thanks to all who participated, and I will keep everyone informed with updates as I receive them.

Go figure it would be two members from 2013 with less than 77 posts......... Who knows maybe a Race to the Group Buy who will it and be and who will mess it up thread?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Perhaps we could have a meet and eat in Indy when the lowers are available for pick up? I have a friend who may enjoy checking out the microbreweries on the Southside.

Until then, I'll just chill in my own private Idaho up here.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Perhaps we could have a meet and eat in Indy when the lowers are available for pick up? I have a friend who may enjoy checking out the microbreweries on the Southside.

That would be cool! I don't drink, but a meet and eat would be cool! If I have to make the drive down there it would be cool to have something else to do as well!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Until then, I'll just chill in my own private Idaho up here.

Lawyers have friends too? :D

I'd be up for the meet and greet

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Hi all. I've been pretty down with the recent chemo but I think I could handle a meet and greet. Can't wait to get my lowers I'm bored. Dan

Top Bottom