• ...and so much more!
  • Salty

Unwokeable
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    ...and Carnation Instant Breakfast. I went through that and radiation 3 years ago for my throat. It is tough but you can get through it Dan.

2 151 INF

Shooter
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    South Bend
    I've already sent Pms, and am sorry that I backed out without contact. As I have stated a few times now, my wife has been ill for a few years. She lost her job before this group buy was due. Between trying to handle her being ill, losing our insurance, and all that goes along with that. I'm sorry I had not been on here to contact anyone, but I have had my feedback damaged over a group buy. Something that took me a while to build. So sorry again.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I sent the above member no less than 3 PMs reminding him to send payment. He was online many times after my PMs were sent, and even posted in a couple threads, though he summarily ignored my PMs. As in the last 2 lower GBs, I left negative itrader and neg rep for being a deadbeat after agreeing to a purchase and then disappearing and ignoring multiple PM reminders, all the while browsing INGO and posting in other threads. Now you want to come on here and retaliate with negative itrader for me? That's not how this works. You can seek future entertainment elsewhere.

Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    VUPDblue's Rule #1: Don't be a jerk.

@2 151 INF: Sorry to hear about your wife of course, but it sounds like this could have been handled differently on your end. When in doubt, see VUPDblue's Rule #1...

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    If my wife was sick I would be devoting attention to her instead of buying a lower, but I'm getting sidetracked so back to the wait.

Huntinfool

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    No you have to wait to go stand in line, until after Tuesday. You have to go stand in that line first, or we may all end up standing in the kind of line nobody wants to stand in.

rhinoabe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Jennings Co.
    I am getting so excited. I think I have everything to build UP two of my four lowers both .300 Blackout one pistol and one rifle. These will be my first builds.:popcorn:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    :nailbite:

I'm posting this from a non-extraditable country. I ran off with all your money! Muwahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Can I put in a request now for the next group buy?

GHOST GUN LOWERS!

I have ghost money burning a hole in the pocket of the pants I'm not wearing. :yesway:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Can I put in a request now for the next group buy?

GHOST GUN LOWERS!

I have ghost money burning a hole in the pocket of the pants I'm not wearing. :yesway:

I knew you were an open carry fan but I had no idea.....

Top Bottom