• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shelly1582

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And how many times does this even become a problem? Maybe one out of several thousand abortions. Most abortions are either done because of poor self control (not taking birth control) or because someone wanted to make a blood sacrifice to the Great Mother (Ga'ia).

Frankly I want democrats to abort all of their children.

And that sir, tells me you have some serious issues. And you have just reminded me again why I carry a gun. There really are people filled with that much hate. It is wonderful to be passionate about your political views, but that is just ridiculous!

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    And how many times does this even become a problem? Maybe one out of several thousand abortions. Most abortions are either done because of poor self control (not taking birth control) or because someone wanted to make a blood sacrifice to the Great Mother (Ga'ia).

Frankly I want democrats to abort all of their children.

Tell me more about this religious-based morality that you were talking about in that other thread.

:)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, it is something God intended to happen.

The logical conclusion from the exact words are predetermined rape. No imposition necessary. Logic exists in a singular form. There is no concept of competing logic. That specific sperm contacting that specific egg at that exact time - intentional, intended via rape. I contend that is a wicked position to present to a rape victim. Of course he had to walk that statement back.

The rest of conversation will likely lead to trouble.

Or predetermined life. Stop imposing the logic of your beliefs on someone elses statement.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    And that sir, tells me you have some serious issues. And you have just reminded me again why I carry a gun. There really are people filled with that much hate. It is wonderful to be passionate about your political views, but that is just ridiculous!

As an aside, your "location" is "lone Moderate in a Right wing forum"? Where is that, exactly. :):

Have you voted all the other moderates and liberals here off the island?

Aside over. Back to the debate.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Why shouldn't I want my enemies to defeat themselves?

As for religion, did not those in ancient Israel kill their enemies to include women and children?

Frankly, only the Catholics make abortion a big issue. And most abortions tend to be done by democrats. Thus what is wrong with wanting those I politically oppose to just continue doing the same self destructive behavior that they have been doing?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

As for religion, did not those in ancient Israel kill their enemies to include women and children?

Frankly, only the Catholics make abortion a big issue. And most abortions tend to be done by democrats. Thus what is wrong with wanting those I politically oppose to just continue doing the same self destructive behavior that they have been doing?

The Taliban would love you.

Does the right to life extend to all mankind or just those that look like and agree with us?

noname1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    I don't know why I've never heard a politician use the following answer:

I don't like the idea of abortions, but the Supreme Court as already decided they are protected. That said, I don't think the people's tax money should go to pay for it. You're welcome to do what you want with your body and make your own decisions, just don't expect the Government to pay for it."

Seems like a reasonable compromise to me.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

I don't like the idea of abortions, but the Supreme Court as already decided they are protected. That said, I don't think the people's tax money should go to pay for it. You're welcome to do what you want with your body and make your own decisions, just don't expect the Government to pay for it."

But that doesn't pander for votes.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Well, that's not really true. Evangelicals do too.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I don't like the idea of abortions, but the Supreme Court as already decided they are protected. That said, I don't think the people's tax money should go to pay for it. You're welcome to do what you want with your body and make your own decisions, just don't expect [STRIKE]the Government[/STRIKE] ME to pay for it."

FIFY. The government represents and spends the money of many MEs.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Politics.jpg

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy

Half of Americans are your enemies, and deserve to be slaughtered, women and children included? Let me see if I can get you an application for Al Queda. Sure, their rule book may be a little different than the one you are currently using, but rest assured, there is just as much death and mayhem for you to enjoy.

And it is so easy to mess with their minds......

Oh, you didn't mean any of that garbage? Praise allah! You had me thinking that were one sick, twisted little malcontent. Good to know that you are, at best, nothing but a poo-flinging little internet troll, by your own admission. Mama must be so proud. :):

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Originally Posted by mrjarrell
    He does if enough people get of their asses and stop wasting their votes.

Well your work is cut out for you then. Better get busy convincing people of that. 1st move might be to get a better opening line.:rolleyes:

Yep. For some reason, in his mind, if a voter doesn't vote for a Republican candidate, it's the candidate or party that is at fault; if a voter doesn't vote for a Libertarian, it's the voter that's at fault. Very convenient worldwide, it seems.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Half of Americans are your enemies, and deserve to be slaughtered, women and children included? Let me see if I can get you an application for Al Queda. Sure, their rule book may be a little different than the one you are currently using, but rest assured, there is just as much death and mayhem for you to enjoy.

Oh, you didn't mean any of that garbage? Praise allah! You had me thinking that were one sick, twisted little malcontent. Good to know that you are, at best, nothing but a poo-flinging little internet troll, by your own admission. Mama must be so proud. :):

Oh, come on. It's an internet forum.

Top Bottom